7. ARAVIND REGRET

After talking with each other the trio daughter in law became good friends and sister's..... And mythili felt comfortable in the house....

At mid night aravind returned to their room...

He seen nithilan was sleeping in bed alone and he heared girls sound in balcony....

Dhivya seen aravind and get up from her place followed by sadhana and mythili....

Sad: seri akka nanga kelamburom....

Dhivya nodded....

Sadhana and mythili moved from their room....

Dhivya seen aravind.... As he was seeing her and try to talk to her... But his words are not coming.....

Dh: Mr. Aravind.....

Ar: sorry for everything.....

Dhivya seen the truth in his eyes and felt bad as already sadhana told her about his behaviour.... And in this four years she hear many things from sadhana about him..... That is not like what he is portraying infront her.....

Aravind seen her who was not reacting anything....

Armv: i deserve this....

He moved to closet to get changed....

Dhivya seen his retiring figure and sighed.... She moved near nithilan who was sleeping alone sit near him and carressed his hair....

Aravind changed into his casuals and come outside from the closet and seen dhivya....

Dhivya felt his presence and seen him.....

Ar: unaku na Inga irukurathu comfortable ah ilaina na sollu na Siva kuda room share panikura...

Dhivya shocked.... And widened her eyes...

Ofcourse she felt Strange to share the room with him but is she uncomfortable....

Aravind didn't get any Answers from her so he thought that she is not comfortable so he start to move....

Dh: oru nimisham.....

Aravind stopped on his track and seen her...

Dh: nejamavae Ivan unga payan tha nu namburingala...

Ar: ena pesura ne...

Dh: please ....

Ar: ama Ivan en payan tha.... Nama payan...

Dhivya eyes had tears...

Dh: please marupadiyum avana vitutu poidathinga..... He deserves father he deserves to be with you.... and thanks for believing me....

She said and lied down near nithilan.....

Aravind wiped his loner tear and moved near the bed and layed another side of nithilan......

Nithilan moved near him in sleep and put his hand on his neck and face on his hand and snuggle to him....

Aravind shocked and seen him and dhivya...

Dh: Avan thookathula epavumae andha side bed la tha aal theduvan.... Na aprm thirupi en pakathula paduka vechupan..... May be adhu avan appa side nu avanuku theriyum pola.....

She said by carressing nithilan hair....

Aravind seen her and remembered their first night.....

When she was smuggling to him in that night he made her lie down in pillow....

Ar: left side en odathu so ne right side paduthuko.... En mela padukatha......

He said that after having sex with her on that night for three times.... She hurt badly.....