33. RAKESH AND SADHANA

Rakesh was seeing sadhana who was arranging their clothes in their cupboard..... and she is taking some of her clothes from cupboard and packing in that in suitcase....

Rakesh seen her and got afraid that she will leave him.....

His inner securities didn't allow him to think properly.....

His mind was fully occupied with the question that will she leave him.... will she hate him....

He hurt her a lot in this one year by avoiding her..... he didn't give any reason for her to love him and stay with him.... he only give pain to her....

He was seeing her without blinking.....

Sadhana can feel his gaze and turn and see him who was seeing her with some unknown emotions that she can't understand.....

Sad: ena rake....

Ra: Inga va...

Sadhana went near him....

Sad: ena.....

He dragged her near him and hugged her through waist...

Sadhana gasped and stiffed in his touch....

She came out of the shock when she felt his tears in her stomach.....

She panicked and hold his face and parted him from the hug and hold his chin.....

By seeing tears in his eyes her heart breaks...

Sad: ena Ahchu nga ....

Ra: ena vitutu poidatha d na thanga matan..... na thappu panitan..... ena manichru.....

Sad: na enga ungala vitutu poga poran.... yen ipadi chinna pulla Mari aluguringa.....

She wiped his tears....

Ra: na una romba hurt panitan la ... ena vitutu poiduva la.....

Sad: dei looseu na epadi da una vitutu povan......

Ra: ena vitutu poidatha d.... I love you so much ....  ne illama na iruka matan....

Sadhana shocked by his confession and felt extremely happy.....

She hugged him tightly..... and sobbed....

Rakesh too sobbed.....

Sad: I love you too..... I love you so much ...

Rakesh hugged her tightly and cried in her embrace.....

Ra: I am sorry..... I hurt you a lot.... poida Mata la....

Sadhana nodded as no...... and parted from the hug and cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead....

Rakesh felt very much happy and hugged her more tightly..... he was very much happy to be in her embrace where he can feel peace after so many years...

Both sit on the floor resting their back in cot and felt very much peace.....

Sadhana was laying in his chest and playing with his shirt button.....

Sad: yen apadi ninacha na una vitutu poiduvan nu.....

Rak: ne tha dress pack panitu irundha....

Sadhana looked confused and seen him who was pouting at her....

She seen him who was seeing at the suitcase and signalled her....

Sadhana burst out laughing...

Rak: ena d sirikura....

Sad: Ada looseu purusha adhu en oda palaya dress da.... na avalo va use panala so na enaku therinja orphanage la irukura pullaingaluku kudukalam nu ninacha..... adhu tha eduthu vecha..... nithi birthday ku avangaluku Elam dress order Pani irundhan..... Inga irundha prechanai la po mudila.... dress mattum avangaluku deliver ayiduchu...... pasanga pakanum nu sonnanga..... so nalaiku avana kuttitu poitu vandharalam nu ninacha adhu tha idhayum pack Pani vechan.....