13. NITHILAN BIRTHDAY - PART 1

Hi chellakutties..... I am back.... Yes still i am little tired but try to update... And LCS um nalaiku vandhrum..... I felt overwhelmed my your care and concern guys 🥺🥺🥺🥺 love you so much.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Please forgive me for the delay.....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nithi: APPA....

Aravind nodded with tears...

Nithi: nithilan daddy.... He Patt his chest like asking aravind was he is nithilan father....

Ar: ama da thango nithilan oda daddy tha.... Nithilan oda appa tha na than da thangam...

He cried....

Nithi: Appa.... He jumped on him....

Aravind hugged him tightly and cried by hearing the word appa from his son voice.....

The word which he was yearning for three years to hear that.......

Ar: chello....

Nithilan eyes had too tears..... He hugged aravind tightly.. .

Nithi: thaddy... Pogathinga thaddy...

Ar: matan da matan.... En chellamae....

He hugged him tightly.... He parted from the hug and kissed all over nithilan face.... Continuously....

Ar: ena manichru thangam.... Manichru ma...

Nithi: appa... He hugged aravind tightly....

Aravind cried and hugged him tightly without hurting... 

After some time both composed....

Nithilan kissed his father cheeks eyes nose lips chin and everywhere....

Aravind smiled by seeing his gesture...

Ar: thangam appa va manichru da...

Nithi: no thaddy....

He hugged him...

Aravind smiled with tears and kissed his head....

Nithi: daddy chuchu....

He said....

Aravind smiled and help him remove his shorts and help him for his daily routine and give him a bath .....

Both father and son duo enjoyed in water ....

Dhivya who was working in kitchen came out and seen hall whether they came down or not....

Ra: ena anni nanum pakura melayae pathutu irukinga....

Dh: ila Mr. Aravind nithilan a kulika veikuran nu sonnaru ini rendu Peru keela varala adhu tha....

My: yen akka poi oru mani neram irukum la....

Dh: ama mythili oru vela avaru kita Adam panrano..... Ila avara kulika veika vidalayo....

Pr: anni adhu Elam onum ila vandhruvanga....

Their conversation was broken by giggling sound in stairs....

The turned and see the source of that voice .....

There came the two handsome men in dhivya life....

Aravind and Nithilan...

Nithilan was in aravind arms and speaking with him like saying something animatedly....

Aravind giggling with him and listening to him....

And most importantly both were in white and white traditional attire.... Which was twining as has some designs in their hand...

Nithilan looks like exact copy of aravind...