Chapter 02 | Life

Meanwhile in another world a very young man was sleeping so peaceful in his bed, his body sprawled across the bed but as the time progressed the young man’s struggle continued as he clutched the bed sheets with all his might and bounced up from the bed. He opened his phoenix shaped eyelids as his forest green orbs were revealed. They carried a trace of confusion as they darted around the room.

The young man stood up shakingly as his hands buckled onto the bed sheets his snow-white feet peaked out of the sheets as he walked to a mirror that reflected his current features. Forest green orbs stared back at himself as he continues to scan his body.

Hazel brown curly short hair with a red tint at the tips. An oval-shaped face that curved perfectly at his sharp jaw, bloody rosy plump lips with clear pearl white teeth and a pink toungue. Bouncy and soft cheeks with the small delicate neck. A masculine physique with an average height as well as a healthy body. His pajamas were made of a soft silk that was both made for comfort and availablity.

He moved towards the bathroom and sprayed water on his face in a way to wake himself up. He pinced his thigh but still didn't wake up. The pain was real but still within his tolerance range. He raised his shaking hand to his clear face and smile softly. This was reality. He could never mix any of them up.

He walked back to the bed and layed their waiting for something to begin, yet to his expectations moments later his head began to throb as flashed of a text appeared in his head as well as memories that didn't belong to him.

He slipped inside the black-grey sheet and continued to flip through the new memories and wired text. He chose to veiw the text first as his mind could adjust to the added information that he recieved.

The text was a plotted story and it was strongly connected to his revival, the world he had transferred to was a ‘Modern World’. The plot or text of the world spoke about the developing relationships between a young lady and a young man.

Christopher Gen, a young blooming second generation young master who was birthed with a silver spoon in his mouth. He never knew the struggle of doing things on his own as everything was handed to him on a silver platter, one covered in diamonds. He treated life as a game until he gambled his own life away. In a change of events the young wealthy young master had pulled his own family into a bankrupt situation.

He had begun to know what it was to be poor or even work, he couldn't be what his parents wanted and was a lost cause. His parents flew into rage at his flimsy and uncaring thoughts and threw him into the streets. With no where to go he had to hustle and search for a stable income. The life he once had was lost before his eyes.

He carried on with his life and once again met a young and ambitious lass who had no family to support. She is an abandoned women who scraped off all she could to reach her position and wouldn't stick to other for help.

She was sold by her mother so they could support her brother's education  and grow in status. Even when she is poor and hungry she had never once complained but only silently helped out in the family.

Studying hard so she could support her family, when she was sold she neither blamed her family or even thought of revenge but silently got away with her dignity intact. She ran away from the past and looked to the future. She crossed paths with the male protagonist, Christopher Gen and partnered up with him so they could create a company together.

The partnership was the root cause of their respective relationship. Elisa found comfort in Christopher’s own business like mind, carefree and also serious attitude and developed some feelings towards him. Christopher was also in the same situation, Elisa’ strong and independent personality had captured his interests and her free spirited thinking had made him like her even more.

The ambiguity that brewed in the air whenever they were together was a path for the future. Elisa was but a simple girl, she couldn't trust that Christopher would be with her only and held back on all her persuits. She neither knows if Christopher likes her or not so she was hesitant.

The appearance of the second male protagonist and the villianess was the icing on the beautiful cake. Alexander Gale, the second male protagonist was the confining shoulder that the female protagonist had for comfort. The only friend she truly had but her friend did not like her platonicly, he truly wanted the female protagonist as his own and would do anything to have. He even went as far as to drug her so he could mark her as his.

But the male protagonist intercepted the plan and saved the beauty taking the grand prize of having to mark his women as his own. The moment the night ended the female protagonist felt guilty and felt that she pushed the male protagonist info doing something he didn't want to do and could only resign as a partner and disappear from the male protagonist’ sight.

The male protagonist panicked and searched everywhere for her. But the Villianess’s appearance was the only thing that could bring the story to new heights, Veronica Lu, the only person who silently protected the male protagonist through all his disastrous situations. She could only look silently and not touch but Elisa’ arrival pushed her to confess and luckily for her. Christopher was in a muddled sense. He agreed in pitty.

He used the Villianess as a substitute but felt guilty as soon as he thought of it so he hurriedly broke up with her but she had already begun to lose it. She blamed Elisa for her horrible ending and planned to kill her but the male protagonist once again saved the female protagonist and confessed to her that she is the one he loves.

They continued to the path of forever hand in hand, with Elisa finally happy with her life and as they crossed the rivers and mountains. Life was like no other.