Chapter 07 | Impudence

Ronald entered his cubicle after his long meeting with his manager, as if her sultry stares had made him even understand that he mustn't be tardy. Maidens sometimes confuse him as all of them take a different approach to a lad when they don't know the other is bent or a homosexual but when they know some of them show their true colours, others are very awkward about the situation and tend to ask reproched questions while others are supportive that it gets to a new low of disturbance.

He slipped inside his desk as he sorts out the whole room, he couldn't stand messy places that would disturb him when he works. He would rather his space be clean and clear than an mess. He opened his laptop and started to crack open the left work that he had not completed. He would move out of his seat and shift trying to loosen his tight muscles from sitting in the chair for way to long.

Turning his head he spotted an anomaly in the office. The sun reflects at an angle so the office is always warm in the day and would become colder when it is closer to the night so the aircon is barely used. As his job is not that important but is also a key role in the company itself. He has been administered to classified files that were the main works of this company and could determine its fate.

And the shine in his office was clearly new to his body and memory, he was sure it was a little camera but he also knew he couldn't startle the prey or he would be in a bigger mess as he had no idea what the other party had on him. He slipped back into his seat and concentrated on hacking into the little camera and skimmed through the footage taken. Most of it had all of his daily basis actions but a particular footage that had been locked under surveillance was when the original was harrassed by another man from the office.

The man had to have had a bigger position than that of the original for the footage to have not been released. And the angles of the footage were taken in perverse angles as if telling a different story from the truth. This could be used as blackmail on the far reach. He slid deeper into his seat and closed his eyes as he recalled the original’s fate.

Veronica could've just eliminated his job but she didn't, she went the low road and took a different approach but she couldn't have noticed that the original was a homosexual all on her own. As her brain was filled with dirt he had no idea where it came from, but she wasn't the brightest. So their had to be another hand in the puzzle, it couldn't be Elisa. Even though she is in love with Christopher, everything was within her gains and power. And all her ‘sugar daddies’ or as she would have called them ‘backers’. Wouldn't go into deep detail about a meager person like the original.

So the person had to have had a great grudge against the original and had to have a deep pocket for this to be done. They would have had to have known the applicants and enemy like the back of their hand and they would have had to know the gains in the end.

The original was a feminine featured man and would be able to evoke the lustful feeling in men. So he, Ronald needed to find the hidden hands to cut off the horrendous ending that would happen to the original owner.

Time flew by and the cold weather affected his cubicle the most at least in his heart he thought so. He closed the laptop and clasped his hands over his head as he stretched. Feeling his muscles pop and crack as they release the tension. He carefully planned to uncover the person behind the scene and also seriously pushed all the files he hadn't finished in his bag. Careful not to alert the enemy.

He checked his watch as he slipped on his bag and rushed to the elevator, he had meeting with a very antsy lad. People nowadays are so inconsiderate that they don't even respect their elders. He shook his head as a doting smile unintentionally leaked from his expression.

Meanwhile James had a busy day it was as if something was trying to stop him from meeting the mysterious man. But the more it didn't want him to the more he wanted to. The day has been hectic, the station recieved report after report and many officers had been released so they could save a person in danger. And it seemed as the time had gotten closer to his meeting with the stranger the more the cases piles up.