Chapter 09 | Friend or Enemy

Two months later

It has been approximately two weeks and two months since he first arrived to this weird place or world. Since he was first revived, he had developed in many ways than one and expanded in his diverse knowledge of culture and as well as history. In this world almost everything is similar to Arcadia but in this world everything is so futuristic and diverse in knowledge and skills.

The background of the world was too refined and polished but if still had its flaws, the borders were peaceful as if that was a problem. The world seems to perceive other problems which also result in internal fights that are very common.  Nature's only law had been applied in all industries very greatly and pushed people to douse themself in worry, jealousy and envy.

To see you true capabilities under a much more unrestrained background is how we truly appreciate the world. To apply what you have learned to actual life is a lesson. He had been detected as an enemy. A mysterious enemy had been lurking in the dark background trying to push everything back into place. Trying to make more accurances for the female protagonist and male protagonist to get together in a heated tension between skin and schemes.

It was too purposefull that it would be mistake by anyone as the female's part in climbing up to the top so the enemy’s futile attempt were to raw and unfinished. The person behind it seemed to impassionate and angered. The main purpose was unknown.

With every step he took in this world he would master a new skill, his own technical aspects have improved and have pushed him forward to having recieved a promotion which in turn bettered the situation at home and lightened the starvation. He had also taken some time to use his past skills and improve the foundation of his own body, he could indefinitely and calmly understand that his body’s aptitude was too tender and sensitive that he would be beaten up.

So he forced his body to adapt to the harsh training and experience of the world, he would repeatedly search for any study material and tests to better his knowledge and strengthen his mentality. He was moving forward to a more free future.

And the more he improved mentally, emotionally and physically, he could better help the policeman pull him out of the dangerous situation they put themselves into. The more they looked for the missing women the more they found stranger things had occured around them. Thankfully he was fully prepared, but he couldn't say the same for James, but after two months of the same schedule he had to gradually get used to it.

They both hadn't seen the two weird figures they saw at the café shop, it was weird to say at most but he was not that peeved. He slipped on some clean blue slacks as well as a light blue V-neck sweater over a white shirt and went for a more sleepy look for his hair before he drove out of the house.

His car parked outside of the work place as he entered with familiarity, he also had to get used to working for others before he was promoted but now he was happy to be in his old shoes. His old career made him the perfect person for a manager and he could identify people's weakness and point them in the right direction, he would rather they would work in a group of 2 to 3 so they all can have a person to help improve on their weak points.

He appointed people to their specific groups based on how they would be able to improve. Today was also a big day, since his disturbance on the first day he arrived the meeting with the male protagonist was cancelled so he could only hope it would happen. He needed to judge the male protagonist based on his own understanding not on  pasted context, he wanted to know what he was truly dealing with and how he would approach the end mark.

The whole corridor fell quiet but the man people were staring at seemed to preoccupied with his thoughts to even notice their abnormality. They all sighed in resignation and disbelief, the man before them was the perfect definition of ‘husband material’.