Chapter 03 |Memory

Ronald Feng, brother of Olivia. At a young age Olivia and Ronald were often compared as Ronald himself was a diligent and hardworking man, he took life in all it's essences and never played around while his sister only had her features and figure as a benefit. She neither cared about improving their living arrangements and wanted everything to be done for her. She later changed her name to Elisa.

Ronald neither cared or even felt guilty about her departure as she had already told the family. Their family wasn't poor but it wasn't wealthy either. They were more close to poor than wealthy but they all managed to put food on the table.

He grew up with a soft and gentle temperament but with masculine and feminine features. He was loyal and trustworthy, he respected those who deserved it. He worked hard and became a manager at Clover Hill Financial & Research Corporate. He was happy and worked extremely hard and quickly joined the ranks. His work was perfect and his record was clean.

He helped raise their family from poor to a middle-class family. Both parties happy, although he had crossed paths with the male protagonist on one occasion it made a difference in the way Ronald veiwed the young and handsome CEO. He didn't know what his feelings were and chose to burry them under a key and lock.

He slept tirelessly thinking about what could be and arrived late, he thought it was his fault and his health deteriorated but then his family cheered him up. He bounced back on his feet and moved past the topic. But his movements were captured by a dark shadow.

Veronica Lu, the fiancee of the male protagonist. She was viscous and cunning, she only saw gains in everything not the heart or breath. If someone could become her enemy in the future than she would pluck their wings and hope before they willingly fell into the abyss. Her obsession with the top drove her to mercilessly throw Ronald into the abyss.

His feelings were well hidden but once they were known he became a disease no one wanted. He was fired as he wasn't working well but he knew truthfully that their excuses were fake but he was a helpless citizen. He tried numerous times to find a good paying job but was turned down. Without a steady income their family had to return back to the living small. But they all didn't complain.

Ronald tried all he could to find a job and gave up later, he tried to do other things to recieve a pay and he got a small job as a teacher, the pay was smaller than his previous job but he wouldn't complain. His life was more unsteady when Elisa meddled. At that time her and Christopher had gotten together but the repeated pressure from the world made her frustrated and angry, she poured all that immense hate on Ronald.

She schemed deeply for her plan to work and watched as he was further pushed into a dark abyss. The blows overloaded him and he chose to slit his wrist at home in his bathtub. His parents had gotten home only to receive a huge shock.

After his death Elisa still felt unsatisfied and weaved a huge net that would make all the participants in making her life hard fall and wither. She started with Veronica and made her relationship with Christopher a thin thread and made sure all the evidence pointed towards Father and Mother Feng.

As helpless and as defenceless as they were they were easily taken care off but someone had reported her and she was cuffed and thrown into prison. Her family fell from grace, the news had made those hater lighten their sights on the main protagonists which gave Elisa time to breath.

Her steps were light as she walked hand in hand with her lover and recieved her happy ending.

Moving forward in life was his motto but he also naturally more cold blooded than Christopher and more viscous than Veronica. More ruthless than Satan himself. His cold, ruthless, decisive, viscous and cunning personality was an inborn trait. His orbs could directly penetrate through people's hearts and souls so he naturally built a fort with the most honest and sincere people.

“Purr.” The black panther released a lazy purr, wanting its owner to pay attention to it. Ronald smiled softly as he stood up and washed up. The rushing noise of water and the hot splash of water as it ran down his lean and slender physique. His dark green orbs scanned his appearance with an appreciative glances.

He casually threw a towel around his thin waist and steadied his steps. He removed all the glum and uncomfortable emotion that had been left by the original and started a new.

His birth was an anomaly, a mystery in fact. He was just thrown in a world and he knew rightfully that he wasn't from his world. He meant that world, he was thrown precisely at his birth. Well Adam Snow’s birth. The right squeeze and cold warmth made him more and more sure.

He felt like an outsider sometimes but the feeling felt so forced as if someone wanted him to be pushed into a abyss but he wouldn't let them. He fought hard for his position and had experienced the most harshest of betrayals yet he has never once thought of killing the person. It was a waste of his energy and time.

He would just let the person walk on the path of their own impending doom, Sok they would see the errors of their way and he wouldn't be the one blamed for something he hadn't done.

The faces of the women he had seen so caught up on trying to use their bodies instead of truthfully getting to the top with their own might was to much. He had seen so many maidens go as far as to sell their own children for a profit. A few pennies or even some silver. He wasn't happy with that display. And threw away his own reputation just to save  those children but people will always revert to his faithful subjects after they knew the full story.

He had always laughed at the fickle behaviour of his subjects, they chose to believe in rumours and give up on him even when he was innocent. They chose to believe the strong yet they once were in a dier situation where he was the only one who moved to their rescue while other sold them for a few quarters.

He never trusted once in their own integrity, he knew they couldn't bare to save others when they cried to be saved but he made sure they were there when those gorish scenes had happened. To teach them how to behave and be humble. A Kingdom with a wealthy and honest King would be more arrogant than a Kingdom with a uneventful and bland King. He needed them to come down to Earth and live life like what they are not aristocrats or even pesents but as people. Humans like the other people of the land.