How It All Started

It was a Dark Night in the village of Konohagakure. The village was under attack by a nine tailed fox as the trees had looked like they had been chopped clean off. The neighboring villages could hear the screams of terror from the citizens as the fox rampaged through the village like a psychopath. The cries.

The cries.

The cries of a newborn baby longing for his mother to come back from the dead.

The cries of a newborn baby longing for this horrible moment to be over.

Slowly, the Fox, as tall as it was, became bigger and bigger and its eyes, diluted with a 3 tomoe sharingan began destroying every living thing in its path until... A man rose up to the spotlight. His yellow hair dashed and danced in the moon lit sky.

"Dead Demon Consuming Seal!" The man shouted.

At once, the fox began shrinking and shrinking until the fox' soul was sucked into the man whose cloak flew off into the wind with the words '4th Hokage' imprinted on them.

Then without thinking, he removed the beast and placed it into the only living thing that he found.

His own son.

As an aftereffect of this changed state, the "Fourth Hokage", would die. But mere moments before this, he said the softest words ever to his baby.

"I wish I had more time to spend with you. I wish your mother was here with us today. She would be crying right now. She's that type of person. But I really believe this... *Pant*, *Pant*, *Pant*... You will be the person that brings joy to the world. I know it..., *Pant*, *Pant*, *Pant*, ...Naruto."

And with that, Minato Namikaze saw his last sight on Earth.

5 YEARS LATER.

"Mino, why don't I have any friends?" A young loud, brash voice spoke.

"Wh-What's brought this up all of a sudden?"

"It's just because, Everybody in Konoha hates me for some weird reason. I don't even have a father and a mother, and..and..and..lately, I've been getting some weird vibes from my gut and it's making me a bit paranoid."

"You'll learn when you're older, Naruto. You're only 5!"

"But then why don't I have a family?"

"Naruto, I said you'll learn when you're older! This is why we have an orphanage. So kids like you have a place to stay!"

"What do you mean by, 'Kids like me?' " Naruto replied.

".......Goodnight Naruto."

"Night' Mino."

It was a brisk morning in the Summer and the whole village was in celebration.

Except for 2 boys.

Naruto Uzumaki, and another boy, a boy with raven coloured hair with spikes. Sasuke Uchiha, the last survivor of the Uchiha Clan after his own brother wiped them out. Both of them were shunned by the village.

Naruto; as he was the current host of the Demon Fox that attacked the village and Sasuke as he was the only surviving member of the clan Uchiha as his brother had killed every single last person in their clan. The Uchiha were also the main reason why the Nine-Tails (Demon Fox) was released and caused a lot of destruction in the world.

"Humph.. No fair! I want to go to the festival as well! But NO! I have to stay here because of something that I don't even know about as I'm apparently too young to even know why I'm apparently a menace to society!" Naruto thought to himself.