Toast On A Dinner Set. (TOADS)

"Why are we here again, Kakashi?" Naruto asked pointing at a hot spring, where women and men were pooling into.

"You are the one who had actually wanted to have a sensei of top caliber. I just gave in because you won't relent by screaming at the top of your lungs." Kakashi sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, but why are we at the hot springs?" Naruto asked again.

"To get you a Sensei that can teach you something. And I mean you, specifically." Kakashi looked at Naruto. Kakashi led Naruto over to a door in front of them and a sign that read, 'Ladies'.

"This is where your instructor will be." Kakashi pointed in front of him.

"So it's a woman?" Naruto turned his charm on.

"No, you misunderstand. I said that your new Sensei will be in here, not actually be a woman." Kakashi countered by waving his hand.

They both jumped over the fence and walked towards the end of the women's area, as the women area was blockaded by a fence going around all four corners. Naruto saw that a lot of women were looking at Kakashi and Naruto, who were just strolling through the hot springs, without a care in the world. They then reached the other side of the hot springs for women, and saw a camera lens peeking out of a tiny hole that gave full view of the hot springs.

Kakashi and Naruto squatted down to look at the camera peeking out of the hole in the fence.

"Hello, Master Jiraiya. Fancy seeing you here." Kakashi smiled, the grin hidden by his mask.

-

(Hi guys i back. Godd to be hear)

"Kakashi? Is that you? Why are you wearing that Hokage's hat?" Jiraiya asked as he pulled the camera out of the hole and revealed his right eye. Jiraiya's silky, long got in the way of his eyesight.

Kakashi grabbed Naruto by the collar and jumped over the fence that blockaded the women's hot spring.

"The Third went to go train with my other disciple; you see, I was running a team of Genin's and Hiruzen asked me to train as I was the best candidate for Hokage, so I accepted and the students didn't have anybody to train with. Sasuke Uchiha went to train with Hiruzen, Tsunade is training with Sakura Haruno and the only person left is Naruto here." Kakashi explained, pointing at Naruto, who was hesitant to train with the person in front of him.

'Pervert' was the first thing that came to Naruto's mind.

"How in Jashin's name did this Sakura Haruno manage to find Tsunade? I've tried my hardest several times, but I'm stumped! I've checked every drinking club, bar and even restaurant that I could find!"

"She hasn't told me, so I haven't a clue."

"Naruto, you say? Well, if no one else can actually train this boy, I guess...I'll train him. But under one condition. If he can't master the Summoning that I teach this boy, he must transform into a girl, and walk around my naked for 2 hours!" Jiraiya preposterously offered.

"Are you kidding me? I ain't doin' that!" Naruto screamed.

"Your choice, Naruto. I can't teach you, and this is the best teacher that you're gonna get." Kakashi preferred this ultimatum. Naruto balled his fists and grew an irk mark on his forehead.

"Fine! But only because Kakashi-Sensei said so!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Very nice. Now I NEED to get back to my job." Kakashi excused himself.

"But all you do is read that book that you don't tell us about!" Naruto screamed at him.

"Icha-Icha is one of the best books you have ever seen, and when you're older, I might show you. Isn't that right, Master Jiraiya?" Kakashi waved at Jiraiya.