"Raitoningfizu!"

2 Months Later

Naruto was fit again, which meant that he could now train and do missions freely.

"Some missions included finding lost cats, planting trees, helping farmers, the usual. These were all D rank. Some missions are escorting citizens to villages. These are C rank. Some missions are Minor assassinations. These are B rank. Some might be elite assassinations and reproductivity within a country. These are A rank. And some are Bingo Book assassinations, where the criminal has a bounty of 150,000,000 Ryu or higher. These are S rank missions. Got it now?" Hiruzen narrated.

"Yeah, we got it Jiji. Cut it with the lame talk already. Now give us at least a B rank mission. We're ready for it. Sasuke can destroy mountains and change landscapes with one move, I have the Nine-Tails, and Sakura is stronger than all of us combined, because she trained with Lady Tsunade." Said a certain blonde.

Hiruzen Sighed.

"Fine. I'll give you a B-ranked mission." He took out a scroll and read,

"You are to kill the owners of the DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo Corporate Finances. All of them. All 15. And you need to be back here by 5am tomorrow, no more and no less. It's 3pm right now. You better hurry up." Hiruzen knew that they were too chicken to kill anybody.

But he was wrong.

It took a few seconds to realised what the Third Hokage had said. But when the message had gotten through to them, they ran off at top speeds to the building, where all the owners were staying. 69 Icha Icha Street.

Once they arrived they laid down on the entrance.

"We have to come up with a plan." Sakura said.

"I thought Hiruzen was kidding. I didn't think he actually wanted us to do this mission. I think we should go back." Kakashi contrasted.

"We're not leaving until the mission is done." Sasuke added.

"Heh. You remind me of my younger self, Sasuke."

Perhaps the Third just really wanted to test the rumors that he had heard by citizens. He had to check. If this team really was as good as they say, they should have no problems with the Chunin Exams coming up.

They then leapt up onto the building right next to DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo

"Okay. I've got a plan." Naruto said confidently out of the blue.

"What is it?"

"Kill everybody in the building."

"Everybody?"

"Everybody."

"So like, every single person that comes out of the building and through it?"

"Yep."

"I hate to say it, but it actually sounds like a plan."

"Ok, hands in." Kakashi said unexpectedly.

Everybody put their right hand on top of Kakashi's.

"3, 2, 1. Be. Aggressive. Be. Be. Aggressive. Be. Aggressive. Be. Be. Aggressive." Kakashi then started chanting the cringiest thing they had ever heard before.

As Kakashi kept chanting, he realised that nobody was chanting with him.

"...We'll work on that later. Let's go. Sasuke, use that jutsu you used before on this building, but make sure to aim it at this building and this building only." Kakashi stated.

"Brigading Commandment!" The landscape rumbled as the building, 65-feet tall, began to shatter its windows and crumble to debris.

"And on top of that..."