The Stupidest Thing Sasuke's Ever Done.

White light.

White light is all that Sasuke remembered from all of his action up until the clash with the Hyuga.

That technique was strong.

"Ugh-my head hurts." Sasuke groaned.

That Hyuga really hit him hard. That wasn't even a move, it was more like a homicide mission! It had enough power to go toe-to-toe with his very weakened own 'Raitoningfizu'. As much as it pained him, the Hyuga had enough skill to be called a worthy competitor in Sasuke's book. But how come none of the spectators got affected by the aftereffect? This was definitely a trifling manner that needed to be looked into.

Sasuke opened his eyes and noticed he was inside the Konoha Hospital, bandages covering all up to his eyes and his chest with so many stitches, it looked like Sasuke had gone through an actual car crash, drowned in a toilet, been forced into a shredder, then had gone high from drug intake; five times in a row.

"How's the Hyuga doing?" Sasuke wondered.

"If you are wondering about where the Hyuga is, don't bother. He just got released from hospital." Kakashi walked in.

"He did? Good for him." Sasuke looked guilty.

Kakashi looked at him at a pretense that he knew what Sasuke was currently thinking.

"Why would you pick a fight with him? You knew that it wasn't going to end well. Look at what happened as an aftermath! Gaara and Lee's match has had to be postponed until next week!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"Although I mocked his dead father, he mocked my whole clan. Do you see the difference?" Sasuke explained.

Kakashi chuckled at his pupil's remark.

"Yeah, you've got a point. But that still doesn't change the fact that you were willing to kill him. There has to be some sort of procedure here, Sasuke. You used a weakened move that weakens your capacity of chakra, against a Hyuga, who are known for their Tenketsu. Do you get what I'm saying?" Kakashi asked.

"I guess so. What happened to the the spectators? They must've gotten some kind of effect." Sasuke posed his question.

"The Third Hokage thankfully used a barrier to stop the jutsu's causing collateral damage to everybody else, thankfully. He knew what was going to happen."

Sasuke was silent. He didn't know what he was doing at the time. He was just blindly following what his mind told him to do. He single-handedly interrupted Gaara and Rock Lee's match.

"What happened to Naruto and Sakura?" Sasuke asked suddenly.

"They are off on another B-ranked mission. They're going to assassinate the Daimyo of the Land of Tea. I'm going to join them after I finish talking to you. I just came here to come and check up on you, maybe see if need something." Kakashi walked to the door on his left.

"Kakashi, what did you think of my actions?" Sasuke asked, a single tear dripping from his left eye.

"I think...that it was the stupidest thing you've ever done...so far." Kakashi confessed as he departed the room and left to go supervise Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke hadn't even asked Kakashi how long he had even been in the hospital for. He wanted to be with Naruto and Sakura. He NEEDED to be with Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke slowly lifted himself of the bed and got off the bed, more carefully this time. He slightly shifted his center of gravity to make sure that he didn't get cramps within the first five seconds of walking.

There was a note left on his bed saying, 'Gone to train. See you in a week, Kakashi-Sasuke'.

He then hobbled towards the door and slowly turned the door handle, leaning on the door for support. He had quite some injuries, and that held him back from going a bit faster. Once he got out of the hospital block he was in, he slumbered down the dark hallway leading to the entrance of the hospital; his arms sagging below him.