Tsunade

"Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled. In an instant, a gigantic toad had appeared inside of the canyon, it's brown complexion camouflaging in with the canyon's colour, the pipe it smoked as big as the toad that Jiraiya had summoned, the scar on its eye reflecting the battles and hardships that it had been through. His sheathed sword on his back made a reflection that he wasn't a joking toad; he wasn't a happy-go-lucky toad; he was a killer, born and bread. Naruto appeared on top of the huge beast, surprised at what he had summoned.

"Who the hell had the audacity to summon me? It better not be that pervert, Jiraiya!" Gamabunta's low tongue lashed out.

"Nope! It was all me, Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto proclaimed loudly, as he regained his senses.

"What? Get down here, brat, so that I can see your face properly." Gamabunta didn't really believe him.

"He's telling the truth, Bunta'. There are no lies in his conviction!" Jiraiya's voice resonated from the top of the cliff.

"Is that you, Jiraiya? You knew that you had to have a good reason to summon me! Remember our summon contract? I have to kill you now!" Gamabunta rambled. Jiraiya jumped down the cliff to land on top of Gamabunta's back.

"Don't be like that, Gamabunta. Naruto wants to have a contract with you, so I want you to give one to him. You do know who Naruto is, right?" Jiraiya questioned. Gamabunta grumbled.

"But I'm asking you, Jiraiya, who summoned me?"

"And I'm telling you out of the purity of my heart, that it was actually Naruto Uzumaki!" Jiraiya rebutted, much to the annoyance of Gamabunta.

"Goddamnit! Fine, we can make a stupid contract." Gamabunta relented.

"Woohoo!" Naruto cheered.

"Now I can finally beat Sasuke!" He continued.

"Is that was this is about? You just want to be able to be at Sasuke Uchiha?" Jiraiya asked.

"Well, yeah, I do. We have this rivalry, and he keeps beating me at everything, so I want to show him that I can beat him too." Naruto answered.

"I see."

"CAN I GO NOW?" Gamabunta exclaimed, as he popped away in a cloud of smoke. This made Jiraiya and Naruto fall to the bottom of the canyon, as they had nothing to stand on. They collapsed to the ground with a thud.

"Should we go back now? Or should I teach you another move?" Jiraiya panted.

"Teach me another move." Naruto answered before falling unconscious on Jiraiya's lap. He was surprised by this action at first, but he knew this feeling well. He smiled and moved on.

"Why did you have such a standoffish child, Minato? I've got my work cut out for me, here." Jiraiya muttered as he then fell asleep as well.

-

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

"Huh? What's that noise?" The voice of Jiraiya thought as he opened his eyes.

When he opened his dilated pupils, he saw no sign of the canyon he had just been inside. No rocky crevice, no brown walls, no Gamabunta, and no...Naruto. He looked around to see if Naruto was possibly next to him.

Nope. The only thing that he found was a white room that he was inside.

White walls. While carpet. White beds. Even the bedsheets he was sleeping inside were white. 

Literally everything was white. Even the door, which had a lock on it. Everything was-

Wait.

A door with a lock on it? Jiraiya was sceptical about this, so he got out of bed to check the lock that was keeping the door intact, the lock that was indeed, white.