Interrupting Gaara VS Rock Lee

Sasuke opened his eyes from his brief unconscious nature. He had heard the proctor, Hayate Gekko, say something to him.
"Sasuke Uchiha. If you can hear me, say something. If not, you are disqualified and the match goes to Yoroi Kawamatsu."

He had to say something. He had to. His whole body were on opposite sides of this decision.
His heart told him to say something and so did his head. Albeit, his legs and chest said otherwise. He had to make a decision.

"I will count to three. If you don't say anything by then, you will be disqualified."

"Do I risk the chance of breaking my body even further? Or do I try and regain and retain that pride that was just diminished not 30 seconds ago?"

He sighed. Mentally and Physically. He heard Hayate's voice again.

"3!"

"I'm gonna regret this." He thought.

"2!"

"But I gotta do what is right for my body and my pride."

"1!"

"Well, I gotta climb out of this hole first."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"0!" Hayate screamed out.

Everybody looked aghast. The Uchiha, the Last Uchiha, had been knocked out and was disqualified. Even Hiruzen was slightly appalled at this.

"Sasuke Uchiha has been disqualified for the-" Hayate was then cut off.

"WAIT! Wait, wait, wait." Came a familiar voice from the hole that the punch had created. A few second later, a hand groped the outside of the hole. Then, it lifted the body of the person up. 

"I'm still standing." Sasuke declared. Everybody in the stadium breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Hayate Gekko, the proctor, looked towards the Third Hokage for advice on if Sasuke should be able to continue. Hiruzen just nodded and Hayate could've sworn he had seen a smile on that mouth of Hiruzen's.

"Keep fighting, keep fighting!" He repressed them. They came closer to each other with their fists and engaged in close-combat. Yoroi's fists were beaming with his blue chakra-sapping fists, as Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't be more red. They were bloodlusted and had only had one word on their minds.

Win.

The battle was like both sides of a tightrope. Yoroi had gained the upper hand when he had pummeled Sasuke down into the ground and Sasuke had gained the upper had when he had started the match. Albeit being even now, Sasuke had a greater chakra reserve than Yoroi, who had made his chakra reserve bigger from taking chakra from Sasuke from that punch. They traded arms, blows, kicks and even jutsu's. Yoroi announced the name of his jutsu that sapped chakra from specifically the point where he had anointed; "Chakra Shave". Sasuke countered this by using his new move that he had learned from Kakashi, the Chidori.

(A.N: Guys, as a spoiler, Naruto and Sasuke get through(duh) but after Jiraiya trains with Naruto and learns Rasengan and Summoning Jutsu, he also learns Sage Mode. Sasuke trains with Kakashi and learns about Kakashi's Mangekyo. He is not going to learn the Chidori as he already has in the story.)

Sasuke ran up the walls of the stadium for about 10 seconds then came back down twice as fast 

"Chidori!" Sasuke screamed. The move was effective against Yoroi, Sasuke had gotten faster and Yoroi simply couldn't keep up with him, as soon as he started see after images of Sasuke running. The only thing that he knew before his apparent demise was that he heard the sounds of birds chirping. And then...nothing.