Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls

He answered with a wave off his hand. Then he was gone.

Sasuke traversed the dense swamps that were before him, before spotting a few teams to hunt, as he trailed them. There were 3 teams that looked to be apparently in some sort of coalition together. This rung some bells for the Uchiha, as he had expected for people to be at each other's throats, trying to find their missing scroll, not making friends with each other and then being extremely passive with each other. He eyed the person that was giving directions and orders most often. She had emerald eyes with a bandana that covered her hair. Her facial features were grotesque, so Sasuke could see why everybody was obeying her. Well, Sasuke thought the was grotesque. They were just scared. 

He hid inside some branches of a huge oak tree which the team Sasuke was scouting was sitting in. Sasuke looked down on them. Then, he saw something red sticking out of the women's ripped shorts. A red scroll! This was the opportune moment for them to try and complete the challenge. 

So he took his chances, dived down for the scroll, and had succeeded in taking it. He had completed his objective, and he headed back to where his tracker pointed him to go. But strangely, the woman didn't seem unhappy that her lifeline had been stolen. Sasuke took out the scroll, and it disintegrated and turned to ash while he was in the process of taking it out of his hands. The woman snickered with the 3 teams around her.

"Looking for this?" The woman questioned, as she pulled out an exact replica of the fake scroll. The woman's robotic voice sounded uglier than her face. Sasuke had been tricked.

"You should probably give that to me now, otherwise I will just have to kill you for it." Sasuke politely asked.

"You think you can kill us? Don't make me laugh. In fact, that blue scroll will fit us just fine. " Said a boy with purple face paint on, and a bandaged gourd on his back. He wore a black jumpsuit, which made Sasuke feel like he was in a circus.  The woman next to him took out a fan, a giant one at that, and was about to swing it, when all of a sudden...

"Temari, stop. You're disturbing my penance. Shut up, or I'll kill you. Mother needs the best meal that she can have. And you're disturbing it. If you want to fight him, do it quickly. I am losing my patience." Whispered a boy with another gourd on him, and had red hair with the kanji 'Love' tattooed on his forehead.

"Gaara..." She said nervously.

The other teams around tried to get the scroll, (which they had just seen), from Sasuke, but he took them all out with a quick kick to the head.

She then swung her fan at Sasuke, which made a huge gale of wind blow. Sasuke instinctively ducked. She tried to muster enough strength for another blow, but she was too slow.

"Herufaiabureizu!" Sasuke exclaimed.

Flames had scorched the surroundings of the area that Sasuke and the trio were in. All 4 of them were trapped inside of a ring of fire, it growing closer to them at any second. If they tried to run, they wouldn't survive, the fire was searing hot. Their only option was to fight. 

"You are causing a lot of trouble to me, I will have to get rid of you. Don't worry, this won't hurt at all, it'll be over quick." The red-haired spoke hoarsely, as the other two took a step back. As the red-haired advanced to Sasuke, he pulled out a hand, and sand started to flood the gourd as it ruffled out. 

"Izo." The red-haired commanded. Spikes were formed within the sand as they darted towards Sasuke. Luckily, his reflexes kept him safe as he ducked down to keep himself safe. He knew from his on-point instincts told him to run away, so he listened.