TAG-N

The night was as chilly as ice. Naruto trudged.

Where was Sasuke?

He searched everywhere for him.

It was 12AM according to the watch on his bruised right hand.

"SASUKEEEE! WHERE ARE YOU? SASUKEEEE-TEME!!! SASUKEEEE!!!! ANSWER ME!" Naruto screamed through the silent night.

"It's fine, To. I'm here. I just had something that I HAD to take care of." A smooth voice rattled against Naruto's mind and temper. Sasuke was back.

"Where...Where...WHERE WERE YOU???! I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

"It's fine. I had something to take care of." Sasuke said in a reassuring tone.

"Let's go back." Naruto said with a strained voice, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Okay-"

"Don't think I'm done with you."

"..Okay. I deserved that." Sasuke muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Naruto spoke in a commanding tone.

"Nothing."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"So what were you doing?" Naruto asked out of the blue, walking to the Uchiha estate.

"Stuff." The duckbutt replied.

"Like....?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yep!" Naruto replied with eager

"Are you sure? 100% sure?"

"Yeah." Naruto replied once more.

"....I was applying for the opportunity to go to The Academy for the Gifted ."

"HUH????"

"I knew you weren't sure."

Naruto's facial expression spoke leagues.

"Well why are you going there?" Naruto asked.

"You see, Naruto, the Uchiha awaken a special eye called the Sharingan when they experience loss and trauma right before their eyes. I've awakened mine from... the incident. The Hokage-"

"-Hokage?" Naruto interrupted.

"The leader of the village." Sasuke responded and continued.

"The Hokage said himself that it would be a good idea to include the last Uchiha in their ranks even if everybody else in the village disagreed with it."

"Well... when are you going to go?"

"Tomorrow."

"But...What do I do then? You're the only family I have." Naruto asked with uncertainty.

Sasuke felt a tinge of uncertainty and pity for the blonde.

"Um...Hmm. You know what? Come with me." Sasuke commanded out of the blue.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." Sasuke replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sensei Iruka!" A voice rang out through the night.

"Yeah?" Iruka muttered sleepilly.

"...Iruka Sensei!!" The voice exclaimed a bit louder.