Konoha Crush

Neji had loose blood spilling out of his lips. He looked back at Sasuke but he was nowhere to be found.

"Back!" Neji thought.

Sasuke went for a punch as Neji ducked; courtesy of his Byakugan.

Neji grabbed Sasuke's arm and threw him back, where landing on impact; poofing into a cloud of smoke.

"Oh...very interesting." The Kazekage resounded as Hiruzen looked complacently at him.

"A shadow clone?!" He exclaimed, as he though frantically.

"Where did he go? Is he above? Is he behind? Where is he? How did he disappear? Why can't I see him?

"Below you, baka!" Sasuke's voice came from under the ground. Neji stuttered as Sasuke came straight out of the ground and punched him square in the chin, sending the Hyuga flying back a few meters.

Done Deal.

"Neji Hyuga is unable to battle. The winner is Sasuke Uchiha." Hayate raised Sasuke's hand up as Sasuke walked over to Neji.

"You did good, stupid Hyuga, but not good enough." Sasuke said simply as he walked over to where Kakashi was applauding him.

"Kashi! You'd better be treating me to the onigiri now!"

"I will, Sasuke. I will."

-

Sasuke walked over up to the stands, where Team 7 and Guy and Shino Aburame were waiting for him. He was greeted by Naruto spear tackling him to the ground and giving him a warm embrace. He hugged Naruto back as Kakashi congratulated him. 

"Well done, Sasuke Uchiha." Shino spoke.

"Thanks, Shino."

"Well done, Sasuke. Be expecting Onigiri after today." Kakashi smiled.

"Nice job, Ke!" Sakura called out.

"Th...thanks...R-Ra..." Sasuke blushed.

"Teme, are you blushing?" Naruto asked in an uncouthful manner.

"N-no,  I'm not!" Sasuke moved away from Naruto. He smirked at Sasuke.

"Oh, well. Maybe I was just seeing things." Might Guy frowned. He looked at Sasuke Uchiha and looked at Kakashi who was looking at the metal board on screen.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Gaara No Sabaku

"Who's Gaara?" Naruto asked. Sasuke then pointed his finger towards the red-haired boy with a tattoo of the kanji on 'love', and how he looked at Team 7 from when he jumped down to the strata. Naruto jumped down as well and started jumping around to loosen his muscles off. 

He was ready.

He looked down at the ground of the stadium and sighed. He was ready. Gaara looked at Naruto, scorning him well, observing how he moved around and what his functions were. 

"Ready?" Hayate coughed. Naruto and Gaara furrowed their eyebrows as a sign of saying 'yes'.

"Okay then. Go!" Hayate raised his hands. Naruto charged at Gaara who had seemed to be playing defense; not moving from his spot. Naruto raised a fist but was caught by sand pouring out of Gaara's gourd. Naruto gasped as he was flung backwards with the sand. Gaara looked back at him, with a look that stated, 'Is this all you have, Uzumaki?" Gaara kept up the look as Naruto growled and leapt at Gaara against his will. Gaara's sand, once again, came to his protection and splattered sand everywhere.