CHAPTER FOUR | ORIGINALS > COPIES

𝕴𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝕽𝐈𝐍 waited for your arrival at a hallway that nobody knew, except for him who managed to dig his way through

as calm as the ocean breeze, he was leaning against the wall, looking like a cool guy.

you spotted him from a distance and knew what he was going to say. it was a cycle, to mention something about his brother whenever he chatted with you.

rin managed to make you dislike him in the slightest way, even though the only itoshi you swore would dislike was the older, prodigious, toxic and redheaded one.

"you finally spoke to him, huh?"

"jealous?" you cooed and shrugged, earning a glare from him. "i will never be jealous of him. you should know i'm simply better than him."

you frowned at him, not knowing how to deal with a younger brother that resents his older brother. you didn't have a sibling, so this was puzzling to you.

"thing is, i haven't seen sae in a match yet."

he scoffed, lips curving into a lazy and side smirk. "the match against the u-20 national team will be your judgement. although, i guarantee i will beat him."

shrugging, you replied, "i don't watch football, only oversaw and analysed matches like a court judge for your boss. besides, i can tell sae's bitchy attitude is better than yours."

upon hearing your compliment, or insult, rin felt his eyes twitched in annoyance. a mere girl was telling him that his brother was better than him...?

he shouldn't take it to heart, but any claims of sae being better than rin was enough to make the younger itoshi's blood boil. he was tempted to change your opinion on which is the better one, so he was ready to flash every of his ego unto your opinion.

"you seemed to side on him more, yet you don't even know him. if you did know about him, it was all from me and the data given to you. is someone getting infatuated now?"

you took a moment to let his words sink into your mind. the word he emphasized gave him every credit for the intel you collected on sae.

the word infatuated seemed to be a new word that was vandalised in the back of your mind. aimed and striked like a ball that was meant to be in a goal— you were the goal.

"and i thought someone as mischievous as you wouldn't catch feelings," rin taunted, mentally holding you on gunpoint.

it wasn't easy to deal with someone who has undefeated rage and hatred for someone else. you've seen it all.

a girl that loved causing trouble for others was just the peak of real trouble. even if it means to destroy the electricity in the entire facility, beat up random players, pissing people off and pulling stupid pranks on ego and anri.

"yeah i thought so too.." you tried fishing for words that could piss off the second choice, and you did. "too bad i prefer the hot originals over blank copies."

that was it.

itoshi rin held a face of even deeper hatred, a darkened face expressed. with teal eyes just the same like sae's glaring down at you, you couldn't help but shiver at the thought of how scary and similar the two brothers could be.

you felt anxious under his heavy gaze, but it felt awesome to piss off blue lock boys like you usually do. it makes ego pissed off too. besides, it was always so awesome to see the twisted expressions on people. perhaps that was why at some point, ego called you a sadist.

rin shut his eyes, taking a deep breath and letting it out. "no point getting pissed at a girl who doesn't know anything about football," said the male who then proceeded to walk away. "until the match, your opinions are irrelevant."

maybe emo brothers have their way hard.

a/n: i love writing this book somuch its such a comic relief 😭

much its such a comic relief 😭