CHAPTER SIX | MATCH

𝖄𝐎𝐔 managed to sneak away from ego and anri from their hopes of you watching the game with them

seated among fans of the national team, you managed to find yourself a good spot that could view the entire field.

now this was what felt like something you could sit and watch for hours without constantly being asked which boy is your favourite in literally every play ever.

it was in action— thousands of people roaring in cheers, countless support and favouritism in the air, egoists on their way out to the field.

all on this to watch itoshi sae play against his younger brother.

you snatched a random dude's popcorn out from his hands while he was busy fanboying over the national team. they must be his idols, you thought, popping a few popcorns into your mouth.

he didn't even seemed to care if you had taken his food, thus resulting you to steal everything in his bag of snacks.

this was definitely a win-win situation for you and the fanboy. you let him fanboy, he lets you eat. of course, without his knowledge and his knowledge once again for your anger issues around immature boys.

as usual, you didn't understand shit in football. only when they managed to steal balls and kick them into the goal. that was your cue to cheer for the scorers.

but in this match, you swore you saw animals which you assumed was player's spirit animals supporting them from behind.

maybe you're insane, but the snake you visualised for aiku was cool. it made his shaggy old man look even cooler with the effect that was surrounding him in your imagination.

there was even a guy who looked like some religious man, a funny looking man with beady eyes, a violent man, and finally, the pretty genius.

you literally lost focus of what happened and only paid attention when sae hit a goal.

the entire stadium burst into roars for the goal, everyone standing up to celebrate the first win for the match, while you awkwardly glared at everyone, stuffing more snacks into your mouth.

"crazy," you simply said nonchalantly as rin was in action. "bro appeared outta nowhere."

and then nagi scored.

crazy 😟

things were getting interesting when the brothers started to fight against each other, fighting for the ball.

you stopped chewing, and put the snacks on fanboy's chair, hoping he doesn't sit in annoyance and butt-kiss his snacks good-bye. then, you started focusing on the match.

from then on, you didn't spat out insults like you'd usually do at players as if you know and play soccer.

chigiri hyoma was fast, passing to karasu only to have the ball stolen by sae. sae kicked it, having it caught by his younger brother. aiku tried blocking, isagi asking for a pass just when rin lifted his leg and scored a goal.