十五

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | PRIDE = RUINED

𝖀𝐏𝐎𝐍 safely dropping you off, you said nothing and left to disappear into the facility immediately

𝖀𝐏𝐎𝐍 safely dropping you off, you said nothing and left to disappear into the facility immediately. like a phantom that belonged in the dark, seeking it's home.

it was late. somewhere around 10:15 pm. the usual time where sae would drive you home and make sure you get into your temporary home safely.

he did so, and drove away once he could confirm that you were in safely, even if it stung his heart that you didn't say your usual farewell messages every time he took you out.

now it was left for him to drive to his hotel. you made sure to have ego contact your parents to pay, since you proposed the idea of him staying for two more weeks in a country he hated so much.

just for you.

concern filled him for what he might've done all this time going out with you.

have you known about the entire idea of him tolerating you? did you overhear some conversations that weren't supposed to be heard? were you going to be disciplined even worse if he didn't succeed in doing so?

thousands of questions swirled around his mind, fogging it to cover his stoic façade and replace it with pure worry about what might happen to you after tonight.

were you even troublesome in the first place..? or did something happen that made you like this?

he couldn't stop thinking and grew even more worried about you.

sae looked around the area he was in and he could recognise this place anywhere. so he ruined his own pride to pay a visit to his home— where his brother was awake, making supper for himself.

rin raised a brow, definitely shocked at his brother's sudden presence at such a late hour. "what are you—"

"i need help," sae interrupted, inviting himself in to take a seat at the kitchen counter's chair.

the younger itoshi quickly finished with his spreading of butter across the bread, setting it aside on a plate before facing the elder itoshi.

"you need help, after all you've done? are you fucking with me right now?" rin sternly asked, crossing his arms as his teal gaze locked on sae who rests his chin on his palm.

"what a dirty little attitude," sae replied, "it's your friend. i need help with your friend, the girl from blue lock."

hearing him mention you and the word help ringed through rin's ears, sending him suspicion that something terrible must've happened if the itoshi sae needed help from his lukewarm little brother.

"did you fuck her up or some shit?"

"rin, 'fuck her up' isn't the right phrase. but in a way, i did. and i'm worried for the kabedon girl," said sae who took a glance at his younger brother. "help me sort things out."

help him sort things out?

when did sae have the rights to barge into his old house in the middle of the night just to ask for help from the brother which he intentionally ruined a few months before blue lock?

rin does not have any intentions to help his brother at this point. he could simply tell the male to leave the house and never come back. but he does not. rin continues to listen as his brother talks about the girl.

with every single detail from day one that they met, the times they spent together, sae's actual feelings and thoughts about those moments and you overall, and up until tonight.

for some reason, the ravenette actually talked to his brother like there was no tension between them. he spoke of some advice for sae to heed.

maybe it's because he knows you and somewhat admires the fact that you were interested in his brother in a way that was different from everyone else. still, rin could never forgive the way sae just agreed with ego's ideas.

as much as it ruins the redhead's pride to be asking for more advice, he pushed the concept of pride away and listened as rin talked.

what's worse, rin gives the best advices than anyone else he knows in this world. what struck sae the most was a sentence rin said that had ingrained into the back of his mind, giving him a new flood of unknown emotions.

"you fell in love with y/n."

a/n: ight that's enough updates fortoday time to abandon this book 🧑‍🦯

today time to abandon this book 🧑‍🦯