CHAPTER SEVEN | 2 WEEKS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝕭𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝕷𝐎𝐂𝐊 won.

ironically, you were delighted. at most, proud to be involved in blue lock. they could take it to the world cup now. (samurai blue's goalkeeper fye tho)

despair didn't portray on the faces of the u-20 team, that was what you get when maturity takes over, even though maturity is totally a random word to fill in the word count.

but frustration could be seen on their faces at how they lost against a project full of highschoolers of building the best and egoists.

your cue was up to reunite with people you were originally supposed to be with, so you moved and popped up in the changing room, lips pursed.

"the ball— l/n y/n." ego paused and looked at your direction, as everyone's followed their gaze on you.

the room smelled like sweat, pure sweat from the match. the scent of victory lingered in the air victoriously, reigning the success of blue lock.

"hello."

"where have you been, you little devil?" your uncle asked, completely bailing out on the discussion as you choked back a cough.

"uhm, among fans."

"doing what?"

"observing...?"

"what is there to observe?"

"hot and fine ass football men from the u-20 team."

". . ."

"das' what i'm sayin'. now it's time for me to escape once again because i smell freedom..." you slowly, awkwardly backed off, out of the room and ran as fast as you can from ego's built up patience.

"someone sure is happy..." yukimiya commented, the others agreeing.

🥀

you ran until your feet couldn't run no more. even though still in blue lock facility, this place was like a kingdom to cage self-centered boys. and it was huge. crazy huge. hence explaining the random stadium.

it was believed by you, yourself and your own that your legs would break if you ran further. because god knows how far did you even ran, and you didn't even knew how far deeper was blue lock.

ego mentioned there would be phases for the players. and you didn't give a shit other than watching anime on his phone (that you took, since he kept yours) while he was talking to anri.

until now, you wondered when will you be able to get your devices back. this whole time, you had been using ego's phone to search up illegal websites to watch dramas and anime, read mangas and open random websites which gave ego's phone a burst of virus.