2🌺

Previously

I checked the number I entered I put 7 instead of 3. "Ugh,I'm so stupid" I placed my phone on the bed before getting up to eat. Well atleast I made a new friend. I wonder who I actually texted.

I drove to school still wondering about the person I texted. I ran up to my best friend Jimin to tell him about it. "So Jiminie, I texted this wrong number yesterday" I ranted on about our converstation this morning and how whoever that person is my new bestie. "Did they say they wanted to be besties" He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Nope" I said in a peppy tone. "Come on TaeTae" He laughed as we walked to class. I seen the guy I was in the closet with yesterday. He stared at me as I walked into class. "Tae" Jimin shouted getting my attention. I almost ran into a wall staring at him.

Yoongi P.O.V

I saw Taehyung from the party yesterday. We made eye contact for a while till he almost ran into a wall. I chuckled at him. "Who got you laughing, Yoong" Namjoon playfully hit my chest. "No one" I said smiling at the ground. "It's Taehyung isn't it" Jungkook asked jumping up and down like a child. "Shut up Jeon" I hit him in the back of his head before walking into class. I slept through all my classes like always. I had the weirdest dream ever. It was of Tae.

I can't get that kid out of my head. Maybe if I ignore him, or don't talk about him, I'll get him out my mind. I walked to my locker when I heard my phone ring, I hope it isn't that random number. Ugh, it is

Me
What do you want

Weirdo
Hii bestie I have a free period
so I thought I'd talk to you

Me
Think again

Weirdo
Anyone every tell you that being rude
is hot

Me
What! Bro...ur weird

Weirdo
Thank you! What school do you go to

Me
I'm not telling you

Weirdo
Why not

Me
I got to Korea Highschool

Weirdo
Uh oh

Me
What do you mean

TWeirdo
I go to Korea Highschool

I looked around to see anyone texting. A few girls, some guys I'd never seen before and Taehyung. Who had a happy smile but also a worried face. He was also looking around. We made eye contact before looking back down to our phones.

Weirdo
Ok gotta go bye bestie!

"Jungkook I have to figure out who is texting me" I said trying to sound annoyed. "I'm not a detective, hyung" Jungkook exclaimed but then pointing behind me. There again stood The Kim Taehyung. Wow he's even more beautiful up close. "Give me your phone" He said suddenly. I snapped my neck to the side looking at him. "What" I asked making sure I heard him right. "Ugh" He groaned before going in my butt pocket to get my phone. I watched in surprise as he scrolled through my texts. He looked at his phone then my phone with a smile. "See ya" He said ever so casually as if it's normal for a rando to come up to somebody and take their phone. "EEEE~. What was that" Jungkook squealed in my ear. "I don't even know what that was" I said watching Tae walk away. He's so angelic and mystrious. UGH!

Everyone walked out of the school but me and Taehyung. What is he doing here? "Hey, Yoongi, right" I heard a voice from behind me. "Yeah" Of course, it was Taehyung and his best friend Jimin. "Well Mrs. Francis told me to go to after school for tutoring" He said in a questionable tone not making eye contact. How can the most popular people in school be so weird. "Oh right. I can give you my number so I can send you my adress" I had totally forgot I had to tutor someone. But why did it have to be him? I'm gonna die before I start tutoring him.

Once I offered my number he looked up with wide eyes then him and Jimin started exchanging weird looks. "You can give it to Jimin" He then blurted out. "Um...Ok" Me and Jimin exchanged phone number. Jimin took a little longer for some reason. "Sorry, I forget things a lot. Here you go" He said giving me the most lovelest smile ever. "Ok, I'll see you in a hour" I waved then quickly walked away. Why is that kid so weird.

Taehyung P.O.V

I watched fondly as Yoongi walked away. I'd be lying if I said he had no ass. "Quit Staring" Jimin laughs echoed in the hallway. "Why don't you just tell him it's your number" Jimin asked as we walked down the hall that seemed to go on forever. "I don't know Jiminie" I said looking down. "You already techniacally already stalk him, everyone know's you like him, I know you like him. I'll even help you" Jimin said then running down the hall. Everyone? Who the hell is everyone? I then ran after Jimin.

Author P.O.V

Yoongi plopped down on his couch once he got home. He had totally forgot about tutoring. He decided to get up and start cleaning his apartment. After about an hour Tae had rang the door bell. "Come in" Yoongi invited Tae in after opening the door. Yoongi took a deep sight before walking over to Taehyung. "I know we both don't wanna be here so let's start of getting to know each other before I actually start tutoring" Yoongi said giving a forceful smile. He wanted to be there with him but he just wasn't the type to like someone.

There was a moment of awkward silence. "Ok I'll start. I'm Min Yoongi. 19 years old. I like basketball, actually any sport" Yoongi said sitting on the floor next to tae in front of him coffee table that sit in the middle of the livingroom. "I'm Kim Taehyung 18 years old. I'm more into music than sports" After Taehyung finished speaking Yoongi's phone ranged. "Sorry" Yoongi smiled before answering the phone. "She....she" Was all Taehyung heard before Yoongi let the phone drop from his hand. "Yoongi" Taehyung called out as he saw tears roll down Yoongi's face. Taehyung picked out his phone. "Hi this is Taehyung. What happened I think he went into shock" Taehyung said after answering the phone.

"His grandmother is in the hospital unresponsive. Since your his friend can you drive him to the hospital." The crying lady said on the other side of the line. "Sure" Taehyung hung up the phone then looking back at Yoongi who was crying uncontrollably. "Yoongi can you hear me. Please say something" Taehyung shook Yoongi shoulder lightly. "I'll take you to see her" Taehyung started to help Yoongi off the floor and out the door.

Taehyung drove for about 30 minutes before arriving at the hospital. Taehyung was crying and wasn't sure why he was. Was it because he just heard the news of someone in the hospital or because Yoongi looked pale while looking out the window. Of course he couldn't anyone know he was crying, he had to be strong. Why though? Why be strong for someone you barely know?

Thanks for reading
Sorry if it's horrible