3🌺

Previously

Yoongi plopped down on his couch once he got home. He had totally forgot about tutoring. He decided to get up and start cleaning his apartment. After about an hour Tae had rang the door bell. "Come in" Yoongi invited Tae in after opening the door. Yoongi took a deep sight before walking over to Taehyung. "I know we both don't wanna be here so let's start of getting to know each other before I actually start tutoring" Yoongi said giving a forceful smile. He wanted to be there with him but he just wasn't the type to like someone.

There was a moment of awkward silence. "Ok I'll start. I'm Min Yoongi. 19 years old. I like basketball, actually any sport" Yoongi said sitting on the floor next to tae in front of him coffee table that sit in the middle of the livingroom. "I'm Kim Taehyung 18 years old. I'm more into music than sports" After Taehyung finished speaking Yoongi's phone ranged. "Sorry" Yoongi smiled before answering the phone. "She....she" Was all Taehyung heard before Yoongi let the phone drop from his hand. "Yoongi" Taehyung called out as he saw tears roll down Yoongi's face. Taehyung picked out his phone. "Hi this is Taehyung. What happened I think he went into shock" Taehyung said after answering the phone.

"His grandmother is in the hospital unresponsive. Since your his friend can you drive him to the hospital." The crying lady said on the other side of the line. "Sure" Taehyung hung up the phone then looking back at Yoongi who was crying uncontrollably. "Yoongi can you hear me. Please say something" Taehyung shook Yoongi shoulder lightly. "I'll take you to see her" Taehyung started to help Yoongi off the floor and out the door.

Taehyung drove for about 30 minutes before arriving at the hospital. Taehyung was crying and wasn't sure why he was. Was it because he just heard the news of someone in the hospital or because Yoongi looked pale while looking out the window. Of course he couldn't let anyone know he was crying, he had to be strong. Why though? Why be strong for someone you barely know?

Taehyung and Yoongi found their way to Yoongi's grandmothers room. "She wants to see you" A lady said that looked similar to Yoongi. Yoongi slowly entered her room. "Ma" Yoongi called out while crying. "Yoon don't cry. I'll be fine and so will you. Who is this" She said weakly still holding onto her smile. "I'm Taehyung. I'm a friend I guess you can say" Taehyung smiled at her. "Yoongi I ask you for one thing before I go" Yoongi knew where this was going.

"Talk with them. Make amends" This only made Yoongi cry harder. "Don't say things like that. Your my Angel. You raised me. I need you here when I graduate" Yoongi cried while holding her hand. She shook her head while letting a tear roll down her cheek. "I can tell you two just met. Taehyung take good care of him, please" Grandma knows all. "Angel" Jungkook cried out once he entered the door.

He stared at her with pain filling his eyes. "Gukk" She called out. "Come my boys" They layed down on her sides. "I want to meet your boyfriend Jungkook" His grandmother said. Jungkook looked up at her surprised. He hadn't told anyone about his boyfriend

"I'll be out here waiting" Taehyung said sweetly. Wiping his tears on the way out. Seeing Yoongi in such a weak state made him cry. "So who are you to him" A man who looked exactly like Yoongi asked rudely. "Oh, I'm just a friend he tutors" Taehyung said forcing a smile. Taehyung could feel Yoongi's father glaring into his soul.

"Are you ok" Taehyung asked once the boys walked out. "They said she has a year" Yoongi said looking down same as Jungkook."I know we barely know each other but you want a hug" Yoongi nodded his head yes. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Yoongi as he wrapped his around Tae's waist. "You too Jungkook" Taehyung said after hugging Yoongi for a while. "Thank you" Yoongi mumbled on his chest. "What are friends for"