6🌺

Previously

I stayed in the car with Jimin where we became good friends while Jungkook and Taehyung cleared everyone out. "So you're telling me you knew nothing about Jungkook family history?" Jimin asked surprised. "No, he didn't even let people know he was related to him. Us two are the only person beside Taehyung who knows." I explained. "Damn. Anyways, what's up with you and Taehyung?" I haven't really thought about it. "Well I'm sure he told you guys that we slept together, but in a no weird way. We kissed twice. But I'm not sure" I said as if kissing the most popular kid in the world is normal. "I think you guys are cute. Ya'll should date" Jimin said with a smirk on his face.

After a while the driver finally let us out. My eyes went wide at the sight of the building which looked like it had at least 50 floors. When their father approched us I could feel the tension between them. "Anyways I've brought you all here because 1. Tae you have to decide soon 2. I want to meet the people that's so important to my sons" His father said with a straight face. "Then why am I here, I'm just his tutor" I spoke up feeling out of place. "God this one just doesn't shut up does he? Don't get ahead of yourself kid, your only his charity work." His dad said leading me to put my head down with tears on the verge of crying.

All the noise, the voice, the yelling, the lights, it's too much. Stop! Make it stop! I don't like it here. I kept my head down and my hands over my head and let my feet guide me to the door out. "Yoon! Wait!" I stopped when I heard him yelling out my name. "Taehyung I can't do this. I'm not super rich like Jimin or Jungkook or you. I'm just a normal boy. I'm not gonna be like all those other girls you've been with, I have feelings and dignity." I said with tear running down my face with a stopping point. "I know that, your not like them. I care about you Yoongs, I just need you to calm down for a minute. I promise you that your not charity work, I care about you so much." He said while holding my hand not giving anyway to wipe my tears. "Prove it Taehyung" I said with no emotion. He smiled while wiping off my tears before taking out his phone.

He scrolled for a while before showing me. "Mysterious guy, it's me. By the way I'm not a creep, bestie. Yoongi, when I told you I was talking to someone special, I meant it. Please let me prove myself" I let a smile creep on my face before responding. "I guess it's just my trust issues. See you around, kid" I said before getting back in the car. "Can you take me home" I asked the driver.
_________________________________________________

Ever since that inncident with Taehyung I tried my best to stay away. So that means I had been avoiding him for a month now. Me and Jimin became good friends, and my relationship with Jungkook is getting there. As for me and Taehyung, I don't know. I really liked him, but I'm scared. "While I sat on my couch deep in my thoughts my doorbell ranged. Just as I thought, it was a flower delivery. Ever since I started avoiding him, he sent me flowers everyday, I have over 20 flowers in my kitchen and everywhere. This time he left a card. It read;

_
I know you don't wanna deal with me
After this if you don't respond
I'll leave you alone forever
Love Taehyung who
Loves you
_

Of course I couldn't deal with him leaving me alone forever. I hurried to my phone and dialed his number, no answer. I tried three more times and still no respond. I even tried calling Jungkook and Jimin, they hadn't seen him. I put on my shoes and rushed over to the penthouse he lived in. I continued to ring his doorbell until someone answered. "Yoongi" Taehyung opened the door to see me standing there. "Taehyung, please don't leave me forever. It's not the fact I don't like you, I'm just scared. I'm sorry" I broke down in tears. "Hey, I understand. I forgive you" He gave me a very needed hug.