Chapter Thirty - Carter

Lou.

That's all I can think. She's all I can see.

Lou, blonde hair down to the middle of her back, in a tight red dress hugging every sinful curve, her tan legs strutting the distance between us. Her eyes twinkling with desire and pink lips spread into a white toothed smile that screams nothing but danger.

It's a lightning bolt to the chest, like the first time I saw her in that fraternity house, running from me in a shimmering dress. Always running from me, but not this time.

Before the door has even closed behind me she's right in front of me, her chest pressed against my own, our breathing uneven. There's a light in her eyes, hot and challenging. Is this another dream?

"I-" I cough into my fist to try and hide the croak in my voice, trying to gather my senses in front of a total smoke show who's got my dick hard as nails with just a fucking look. "I was looking for you."

"You found me." She practically purrs as she surveys me, from head to toe, I try not to tense under the scrutiny. Christ I hope she likes what she sees.

I flex my hands by my sides, the overwhelming urge to grab onto her hips in that dress is suffocating. She's such a contradiction. 

The spectacular angles of her body, the muscles in her legs, the striking bone structure, all layered with the softest supple features, her skin smooth and golden, lips so full they're in a constant pout. I just know that red dress is so fucking soft. I try not to stare, slack jawed at her body. In my dream, her body had been hazy, impossible to imagine how perfect it would be. How I know it would be.

Then there's her fucking labyrinth of a mind, a closed book, cold and disinterested. But right now, with pupils doubled in size, she was an open book, anything but cold; she was turned on.

"Do you want t-" Before I can finish my sentence Lou is pressed up against me, her lips pressed into mine, feminine whoops, and cheers cry out.

My brain splutters, trying to register what's even happening, it's seconds, mere seconds of me just standing there with Lou pressed against me; my arms hanging lifeless by my side. Priceless seconds is all it takes for Lou to tense, to slightly pull back from me.

Oh no you fucking don't.

An animalistic growl slips out of me as I wrap my arms around her, clutching onto her, unable to stop myself from gripping her hard. I nearly groan again when I feel how warm and soft she is, I try to not squeeze too tight; despite how hard the thought of leaving imprints of my hands on her skin makes me.

She only has time to loosen a startled breath before I attack her mouth with my own. There's no uncertainty between us this time, there's equal ferocity in our kiss. The cheering blurs into the background as I lose myself in the kiss, barely managing to fumble backwards and out of the bar.

I didn't need a fucking audience watching how absolutely lost in this girl I am.

My back hits my car, Lou never breaks our hold, absorbing the 'oomph' that leaves me from the contact. She breathes it in, moaning in contentment and continues slipping her lips against mine, toying at me.

I lick her bottom lip and she smiles; and I almost cum right there. Her tongue edges out playfully, licking my own lip in retaliation. That was the only opening I needed to swoop in and taste, our tongues clashing against each other. Firm and smooth, a perfect dance between us.

There's a sweetness to her taste, like cherries, laced with the citrus aftertaste of white wine.

Lou shifts in my arms and my hands drift lower; she nips my bottom lip and any control I had left is gone with the sharp sting. I grab her ass and pull her against me, letting her feel me, captive in the restraints of my jeans.

The moan that leaves her is better than anything I'd heard in dreams.

"What are we doing?" I blurt the words out, led by the fear that she'd regret this. Regret me.

"Kissing." She smiles up at me again, pulling the hair at the back of my neck, so tight I groan.

"You said no more kissing. You said you want things back to normal." Lou leans into me, when I try to pull back she pulls my hair again, searching for my mouth. I give her ass a small smack, her eyes flash and she purrs against me. Fuckkk.

"I know what I said." There's frustration in her voice. Frustration laced with yearning.

"Then what. Are. We. Doing?" Prying my hands from her ass is one of the most difficult things I've had to do, it's like they're glued there. Grabbing onto her biceps and holding her at arm's length, we're panting like animals as we stare at one another.

I want to fucking punch myself. What am I doing, is the real question.

"Let me kiss you Carter." Lou bites onto her swollen bottom lip and goosebumps travel my entire body as a shiver runs through me.

She's a fucking vision and I am losing my mind.

"Not until I know what this is Blondie." She takes a moment, sobering, her eyes darting across my face as she thinks.

"This is me being young and stupid. This is me trying to relax and enjoy a moment in my fucking life. No pressure Carter." My brow furrows from her words, I don't want to hurt her but if she's telling me this is the green light to taste her then I'll fucking take it.

I'd seen how hard she was working, the light make-up she wore slightly covered the dark circles beneath her eyes. I bring my hand to her face, my thumb caressing the fragile skin there. I just want to make her feel good.

"No pressure?"

"No strings. No stress. No expectations. Just fun." She shrugs loosely, grinning almost shyly. I ignore the bizarre sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach at her words, she's saying all the right things, right?

Lou wants to have fun; I can definitely make that fucking happen.

"You're taking my advice?" Her eyebrow lifts, a strike of temper lashes through her blue eyes.

"Now is not the time to be smug." I grab her ass and drag her front against my waiting hard length. She can't help but gasp. I'm looking pretty fucking smug right now as I look down at her.

Yes baby, it's as good as your imagining.

"Get in the fucking car Blondie."

I can tell she wants to fight me on this, that she's not a girl who can be bossed around. But from the way she's clenching her thighs together and the visible pulse point in her neck, racing in tandem with my own. Deep down she fucking loves it.

She loves me telling her what to do, taking away her responsibility. Taking away her control.

The control she has on her life is safe and clean, and now I was going to take it away and make her fucking dirty.