Chapter 21

⚠️ Chapter Warning
⚠️ Torture
⚠️ Gore

"You ready to cave yet bitch?!" Zalgo snarls as he once again stabs Y/N, her head swimming from all of the pain and the loss of blood. "I'll make you regret ever joining their side. Become my proxy and the torture will end!"

"Never!" Y/N snarls, swiping a kick at Zalgo again.

She cries out when he grabs his, trying to jerk it back as he brings a knife to her ankle. She grits her teeth as he presses the blade to her skin and swipes it down. Blood flows freely for a little bit before her blood quickly clots. It wasn't deep enough for scars or stitches. Just deep enough to really hurt and bleed. He had been doing that a lot to her body. Making deep cuts that wouldn't require a hospital trip. He was good at avoiding organs when he did stab her completely though. She had lost count of the number of stab wounds.

"What loyalty does he have from you?! You fucking him?!" Zalgo spits, grabbing Y/N by the neck again and slamming her head against the concrete.

"He gave me and my brothers a home when we needed it. You've done nothing to earn my loyalty," Y/N gasps out, panting when he lets her go.

"So if I get your brothers you'll join my side?" Zalgo demands of me.

"They'd never join you," She spits back at him, grunting when his hand comes across her face.

"You'll break if I torture you enough. I'll just have to push the right buttons," Zalgo spits out.

"You'll never break me," She snarls back.

Zalgo grits his teeth and storms from the basement and into the broken house, punching a hole in the crumbling wall. She had a strong will and he knew getting her to crack wouldn't be easy. It had been three days and he's already tried different things. Unfortunately, he could barely use his magic with her thanks to that damn mark. He was able to do some psychological torture but she was strong enough to fight back against it. Physically she was handling everything well. Maybe he'd have to drain her blood so she's within an inch of her life. Make a deal that if he lets her live she joins him.

He's pleased with the idea, teleporting to a city bathed in darkness. He follows familiar streets to a local apothecary, easily entering the closed shop. He finds a book and searches through the different recipes, finding one that would work. He'd just need to make sure he didn't fuck up the cure or else she really would be dead. He gets to work making the potion, grinning in satisfaction when it's finished. It looked a dark glowing purple, almost black if it weren't for the light radiating off of it. He returns home and returns to the basement, a smirk on his lips as he walks towards Y/N.

"I have a special drink for you," He coos with a grin. "It'll heal you so I can start all over again."

"Like I'm going to willingly drink it," Y/N spits back at him.

He clicks his tongue but walks over, grabbing Y/N by the hair and forcing her head back. With his powers he makes the flask with the potion float, forcing her mouth open with his other hand. He dumps the entire thing down her throat before he steps away. He watches her cough and gasp for air once he lets her go, stepping back to watch his work kick in. He narrows his eyes as her coughing grows into labored breathing, her eyes widening as it gets harder to breathe. Her body slumps down and Zalgo can see the strain it's putting on her arms and shoulders.

"Say you'll join my side and you'll get to live. Refuse and you die," Zalgo hisses out. "CHOOSE!"

"I'd rather die," Y/N croaks out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head before her entire body goes limp.

Zalgo grits his teeth when she passes out, pacing as he tries to decide what to do. He could kill her but then he'd lose his hostage! Still, her death would be a good warning sign. He bites his lip before cursing and pulling the vile of antidote out of his pocket and dumps it down her throat. He feels for a pulse and curses when he can't find one. He unlocks her from her chains and begins CPR to try and get the antidote through her system. He grabs the emergency defibrillator he kept on hand, sighing in relief when two shocks gets her heart beating again. He chains her back up and storms upstairs, making a mess of the house in his anger. Dammit! Maybe that girl was right. He should make his own army to stand against Slenderman! He could easily corrupt some high officials and even get weapons. Her dumb mouth at least got him moving in some direction.

~~~~

Y/N groans when she finally wakes up, every part of her body feeling like she'd just gotten run over by a truck. Multiple times. She wasn't dead? Or she was and is just back. She honestly wasn't sure. It was nothing but darkness until just now so she didn't really know if she did die or not. She was surprised because if she did then why did he resuscitate her? It made no sense at all.

"Finally awake?" Zalgo remarks, eating something that I was positive had to be an organ of some kind. "Want a bite."

"No," She croaks out, her voice hoarse and her throat sore.

Although, she would be lying if she said it didn't look appetizing. Not eating in almost four days was painful for her stomach and all the blood loss had her craving something sweet.

"You sure? Human livers are pretty appetizing," He purrs, walking towards her and offering the liver.

She's shocked at how good it smells, surprised to see grill marks on it from where he had clearly cooked it. Her mouth waters and she was honestly super tempted to take a bite. Would he feed her if she didn't? He hadn't fed her yet so it was possible he wasn't planning on it. Still, she knew she needed to eat because she might not survive much longer if she didn't. At this point she truly wasn't above cannibalism......

"I'm not offering you anything else so either you eat it or you starve to death and liver has a lot of good nutrients. It'll get some of your strength back," Zalgo tells her with an evil grin. "What are you gonna do?"

Y/N glares back and bites off a piece of the liver, staring Zalgo in the eyes as she devours the entire thing. She smirks when he wears a look of shock on his face. Y/N's belly actually felt better and she couldn't believe it but it tasted delicious. The creepypastas had a thing going for them when it came to eating people. Liu would be horrified but then again, don't knock it until you've tried it right?

"Satisfied?" Y/N hisses at him.

"Very," He grins, leaving the basement once again.

Not what he was expecting to happen. This woman was bold. He could see why everyone liked her so much. If only he could brainwash her enough to join his side but she was being way too stubborn and he would need a while with her. He'd have to move houses then, keep her locked up elsewhere. He didn't want to leave her yet but it would have to be soon or else he risks a higher chance of Slender finding them.