*Chapter 10*

I might end the story a bit early, sorry ><
But, I will try to make this chapter as looooooong , and fluffy, as possible.
This will probably be the last chapter actually... Welll THANK YOU FOR READING [and waiting for my slow self]
•••
A few days gave past since that day at the Amusement park. I still couldn't forget what he said to me.
Flashback
I crouched down on the floor holding my head in my hands feeling as if its the end of the world for me.
He saw... He saw my body... How embarrassing!!
I listen to the sound of foot steps move to the front of me, catching my attention. Haru squats down in front of me and blushes softly, looking me straight in the eyes.
"What if..." He starts. "What if I asked you to marry me?"
He hugs his knees and tries not to avert his gaze from mine, waiting for his answer. My eyes widened in surprise and I was at loss for words. I felt my face heat up as the rain began to cool me down. I then narrowed my eyes, which surprised Haru.
"This... This is not a funny joke..." I pouted and buried my head in my arms. A warmth surrounded my body, causing me to flinch. I could no longer feel the cold raindrops fall on my skin.
"This is not a joke. I'm serious." He lifted me up, putting me back on my feet. "Marry me?" He stared down into my eyes with a softened look and a blush forming on his cheeks. I felt the tips of my lips rise up at his words as I nod slowly. He smiles as well and puts his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug.
"Thank you." He says in a whisper.
(We did share a short kiss after that but I didn't want to get into details.)
•••
I stayed in bed the whole afternoon, feeling a bit lazy. I decided its time to get up after an hour and I changed out of my pajamas. My mind stayed on "Marriage" after he proposed to me. We haven't told anyone about the ceremony and planned to tell everyone when we had everything prepared.
I exited my room, in comfortable clothing, and looked around noticing Haru wasn't anywhere. I shrugged it off but still had a small amount of worry in the back if my head. I decided to just start cooking dinner since it was already 7pm. As usual, I cooked Mackerel and Salmon but added some side dishes to add a bit more flavor.
I waited for Haru to come home for a few minutes then decided to go out and buy some ice cream for dessert. My laziness seemed to escape me for a moment. Biking to the convenience store near our home, I saw Haru running to the house across the street from where I was. I wanted to call out to him, but we already had created a distance between us. Instead of going to him, I just continued on my journey to get my ice cream.
***
I reached the house with a few plastic bags, getting more than what I planned to buy, and saw Haru getting ready to put his shoes on again. His face showed a worried look and he was panting heavily. He sighed of relief and his expression softened as he ran towards me and placed me in his embrace. I was confused but hugged him back.
"Where were you?" He asked, his tone the same as ever.
"I was getting dessert." I held up the plastic bags and he let out a small chuckle then crouched down on the floor.
"Ah! Um..Um... What's wrong??" I asked a bit flustered. "He sighed again and looked up at me.
"I thought something happened to you since you weren't at the house," I looked down at him apologizing for making him worry, "but now that you're here, I have something for you." He changed his position into a kneel and looked up at me with a smile.
"I didn't do this properly last time so," he pulled out a small black box from his jacket pocket and held it up. "Will you marry me?" He opened the top and revealed a small silver ring with a diamong lining and a big diamond in the center. I put my bags down slowly, before I dropped them, and smiled widely, nodding.
"Yes."
He put the ring on my finger and stood up, kissing me softly and parting soon after.
We had a nice, quiet dinner as we planned the date of our wedding. We decided to hold the ceremony at the beach in the summer on the day that he found me.
I still don't know why or how I was left there. No one really brought up the topic knowing it was sensitive. Not knowing who my real parents were and how they looked was really frightening for me. Someday, I might have to meet them.. If they're still alive.
***
Haru and I went to bed in or own rooms still not ready to sleep together. I recalled when Haru and Rin slept together in the same bed in Australia because Rin accidentally reserved a room with one bed. I laughed silently at the thought and went to sleep.