☆ Chapter 2 ☆

August 29, 6:15 am

At school, the next morning, while putting on my indoor shoes, I noticed a name tag on of the lockers that had the name "Matsuoka" written on it. The first thing I thought of was Rin. Although, I knew it wasn't him, since he attended the Samezuka academy, but I stared at the name plate blankly for a while trying to remember something just until Makoto-kun reminded me that we'll be late if we stay here; even he saw the name tag and wondered.

I sat in my seat near the window gazing out at the blue sky thinking of water.

'Once I get home, I'm going into the tub before Haru does...' I retracted my gaze from the sky and onto the papers sitting on my desk.

As boring as it was, class ended quicker than I thought. Haru, Nagisa, Makoto, and I all were outside under a big tree; Haru was lying on the green grass, Makoto and Nagisa were sitting near the tree, I sat next to Haru. I noticed that a red haired girl and her friend was behind the bushes, whispering to each other.

I stared at her with a blank expression wondering where I've seen her before. After a few seconds, without showing any expression on my face, I thought,

'Ah! That name on the shoe holder must be her, Rin's sister, Gou.'

I quickly averted my gaze when she saw me. I lied down on the grass below me next to Haru and stared up at the blue, cloud-filled sky.

After a while of silence, Nagisa suggests that we should create a swimming club by using the schools pool. After a while, I found myself listening to Nagisa and Gou go back and fourth about Gou's name, Kou.

"Gou."

"Kou!"

"Gou."

"Kou!!"

"Kou."

"GOU!!!"

I watched Nagisa as he put a victory sign up in the air. Kou slumped down in defeat. It was very amusing, but I'd rather be swimming.

Time has passed, the pool is now clean, full of water, and I had the urge to jump right in. I glanced towards Haru. His eyes were glistening as he stared into the pool. Our swim club is now officially open. We dropped some tablet into the pool.

Once it dissolved, Haru and I stripped and jumped straight into the pool, not being able to hold in any longer.

I smiled with delight. Haru floated above the water relaxing as the water caressed his perfect body.

Me? I played in the water swimming from side to side as fast as I could trying to avoid crashing into Haru.

4 hours later

I started cooking some food for myself. I knew Haru would rather cook for himself also. He was already in the bath for 3 hours.

I got jealous. I wanted to be with water-san too.

I quickly ate my food and went upstairs for Haru. I ran straight for the bathroom. Haru sat there in silence enjoying his time in the water. I leaned on the door frame.

"My. Turn." I retorted.

He glared at me and plunged his head into the water. I stood over the bath tub and glared at him as he was trying to ignore me.

Once he let his head out of the water I started talking.

"If you dont get out, you wont be able to eat mackerel. Your dinner." He gazed towards me with an annoyed face.

"Come on Haru-cha--"

"Don't call me 'chan'." He said rising up from the tub. Water was dripping from his hair onto his wet skin. It made me realize how sexy he was. I felt my face heat up as he got out. I shook the feeling off. I locked the door, stripped then jumped in. Water splashed off the sides. I relaxed as a smile formed across my face.

The warm water enveloped my body.

'Water loves me.' I thought to myself as I sunk my head into the water.

-

-

Hiii sorry I haven't been posting much.

Sorry I skipped a BUNCH of parts...

Too busy watching anime xD

And cleaning

And homework...

Again, sorry if this is a short boring chapter...

This is not an edited chapter!!

Any ways~ I love you all for reading my story ^^

Thanks my little fishies!