☆ Chapter 3 ☆

(( Iprobablywon'tbefollowingtheplotoftheanime ^^; BUTyouguyswillhavesomenice, hotguysinthisstory... Lol ... Ofcoursethere'sgonnabehotguys, it'sFree! XDokay, Enjoy ! ))

|| Chapter  3 ||

August 30, 5:48 am - Akina'sPOV

I woke up to  earlier than Haru-chan and started running the bath water for myself. The sound of the water reminded me of my days swimming under a water fall.

I dipped my hand in the water and smiled. Water is my life, if I didn't have it, I don't think I would have survived.

I took off my clothes. Of course, I have my bathing suit on again. But I didn't care. I mean, who doesn't have a bathing suit on allthe time.

I slowing entered the tamed water. My small body being embraced by its warmth. I closed my eyes, held my breath, and dipped my head underneath the waters surface.

I felt like I was back at the water fall. The trees surrounding me, the splashing of the water, and the cool breeze that greets me when I stand up from the lake.

"Akira."

"Akira!"

I hear my voice being called by a familiar voice. I stuck my head out and opened my eyes as the bright sunlight hit me.

I see a brown haired boy and green eyes.

"Ah. Makoto-kun." I say emotionless. My crocodile was sleeping in the corner of the bath tub. I grabbed it softly and started petting it. A smile slightly grew on my face.

Makoto-kun chuckled.

"You should smile like that more often, Akira-chan."

"I don't know how."

He held out his hand to me.

"I usually do this with Haru-chan, but it looks like he's mad at you for hogging the bath tub."

I laughed for a bit and grabbed his hand as he pulled me out. The laughing stopped when I fully dried myself. It's weird how I only smile when I'm in the water. I look back at the bathtub and sighed.

I got ready and fixed my long, silver hair into a pony tail. I walked into the kitchen with Makoto-kun. We greeted the grumpy Haru-chan. I feel that he will ignore me for the rest of the day. I sat down on the table and looked up at Haru-chan. He was wearing his black bathing suit under his apron. He looked hot, but I didn't drool over his perfect body. I waited till he was done cooking his so-called breakfast, toast and mackerel. Mine wasn't any different though. I had eggs, toast, and salmon.

August 30, 6:59 am

I was walking behind Haru-chan and Makoto-kun. Not rightbehind them. I was a couple feet away from them. Haru-chan is walking away from me, and Makoto-kun is trying to slow him down.

I sighed and faced towards the side.

'Haru-chan is being childish.'

I thought as I faced forward once again as I see that Haru-chan and Makoto-kun are gone. I looked around and saw that we were no where close to the school.