Our Own Meeting

Enjoy~

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ah, geez. Who said this would work again? Because they were wrong. I think to myself as I see Karean and this guy bickering back and forth. "Don't step any closer." She warned. "Or else what, popsicle?" She created a wall of ice around her. 

He walked towards it and melted it with his Fire Bending. "Sorry, baby, but I'm too hot." He punned as the ice melted. She raises a teasing eyebrow and creates sharp icicles that almost stab him. He backs off alarmed. "'Sorry, baby, but I'm too cold.'" She mocked, making him move back through them.

He scoffs at the pun. 

You're probably wondering how it's going with me. Well, this is about it. "I don't see why you had to be so rude and leave me hangin with the handshake." "Sorry Air bag, but I don't do enemies." "Get the hell off your stupid high horse!" "That's funny to hear from you. You don't exactly sound like the 'down to Earth' type." I groan loudly at that stupid pun. "Well, I didn't count you to be so high seated, Earthy boy." 

After I finished that sentence, he was only a few inches away from my face in a blink. I gulped harshly at the dangerous look in his eyes. 'What the hell is he doin?!' "Don't ever call me 'boy' again." "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt poor little Earthy boy's pride?" I baby talk him. This time, he literally growls at me. Literally! How does someone just growl?!

I give him a challenging look as he stepped away from me with a pissed off expression. I cross my arms the same as him and we both just basically stay there glaring at each other.

I don't even know how much time passed until we stopped glaring. "Okay, look, blondie, we have to make this work or we won't leave this room any time soon." I scoff at him. "'Blondie'? Original." I comment as his expression turns sour again. "Here's how it's gonna go down, boulder brain. We all have one thing in common. We wanna get out of here and have peace. So we better try and get along." 

I state as I still glare at him. This man may be handsome but he is infuriating! His glare turned murderous at the word 'boulder brain'. Karean and that guy were also still glaring at each other.

I step forward with a sigh. "Okay, let's start like this. What are you're names?" I ask tiredly as I gesture to both boys. Karean glared at The Fire Nation boy as he advanced, moving closer to her. "Fox." "Ironic." She laughed before immediately stopping with a curtly cut off laugh.

He growled at her. She sighed and stuck out her hand, saying. "Karean. It's... interesting... to meet you, Fox." He looked at her a little surprised, before hesitantly shaking her hand. The minute they separate, they both grab sanitizer.

Are you serious? Children, I tell you, children!

Fox, huh? Hm, cool name. Damn, I'm so jealous. 

I look over at earthy boy and advance. "Look, bolder brain, I don't like you, like at all, but that doesn't mean we can't try and get along." I heave a heavy sigh as I stick out my hand to him. He looks skeptically at my hand and frowns.

Before exaggeratedly sighing while throwing his head back. Why the hell does he have to look so hot!?! Especially when he does that!?!? Also, offensive! I roll my eyes at his rather childish attitude.

He looks back down at me with a stern expression. His eyes trailed my body down once more. As he comes across my curves, I see the one corner of his lips twerk up into a smirk. Geez, perv. "Hey, eyes are up here boulder brain!" He looks up at my eyes, and I was quite taken aback when I saw that mischievousness was the only thing that roamed in those forest green eyes.