1: lies

Time skip

At school.

Once upon a time there was a loser who was named Wang Y/n which is me. I only have Jia as my only friend and she's not even here today she's out sick. I don't want to be here. I was sitting in front of my locker listen to music while doing my homework I had to finish when a hand snatched my paperwork. I stand up to look at whoever took my paper and as expected it was him. He is a guy who wants me as good as dead.

He pushed me to the floor getting on top of me and grabbed my hair griping it roughly. I didn't even care to say anything because it would just get ignored.

He had a smirk on his face while punching my face. His friends laughed and helped him by kicking me. They unzipped my backpack and continue to throwing out all my paperwork on the floor from my backpack. They saw my cell phone and took a photo of xinlong beating me up. I can feel my face swell up in every punch I take.

Xinlong kept going and his friends kept laughing and didn't feel any mercy.  I was blacking out slowly which was bad but good, all the pain would go away..and I wouldn't be bullied for a week. I feel like my bones are broken and I'll let the defeat sink in. His friends finally noticed and pulled Xinlong off.

3rd Person POV

Xinlong looked at your almost lifeless body and looked at his hands. He had realized his mess and the hole he had dug which he might not get out of. He carried you straight to the ER, running out the school with the wind flying past both of your bodies. Xinlong kept running not missing a beat. He ran in the ER and yelled at someone to help the poor girl he had almost beaten to death.

Nurses from left and right came rushing in seeing a 15 year old male and a 14 year old female. They took her immediately to Surgery due to her major cuts and open wounds then started questioning the boy.

"What happened to her?! Where did you find her?! What's her name?! Are you a family member?! Do you know her in any way?!"

Stuff like that, they like to get people to think hard and mentally think about what they did and what they did wrong. At this time he lied. One wrong lie can cause a mess/get caught red handed then get sent to  a juvenile facility. So he had to be careful.

"She's my friend. She got beaten up by some gangster on the street in an alley way and I tried stopping them but they pushed me away. They held me back and I couldn't help her."

He lied about the location because most of the time there wouldn't be cameras there.

" That's all?! That's all that happened?! We need to bring the police to this. Has she ever gotten beaten like this before?"

Xinlong made his lie through the whole situation. He knew almost everything about you about what happened to your dad and what your family name is almost everything.

Once he was done getting questioned he was told to wait in the waiting room while you were still in surgery. He took the chance to go outside and call his friends asking for a dangerous favor.

"Hey shes in Surgery...I need a favor. I need you guys to go to the principal's office and delete everything that happened they are involving the police. Oh and clean the mess in the hall and delete that picture on the phone forever."

" Okay we'll get on it."

Xinlong walked back in and the nurses walked up to him.

"She's out of surgery you can follow me."

Xinlong followed the nurse and saw you laying in the hospital bed connected to wires and a monitor counting your heart beat.

"You can wait here her mom is going to come soon do you want your parents to come pick you up?!"

"No it's fine I'm okay I know her mom she can drop me off."

The nurse nodded and left the room closing the door behind her and Xinlong was left alone with you. He looked at your body seeing your left arm in a cast and bandages all over your face. Oh and all of the so-called "empty" spots were filled with bruises.