7: jealousy

A few weeks later...

At school

I was still wearing the ring that Xinlong got me. I was doing my schoolwork that was due at the end of today. I obviously couldn't do it yesterday because of that date. I didn't realize that I had a lot of homework until I did it. I ended up finishing it and turning it in.

I forgot to say but I have a class with Xinlong. I have science with him but we never really notice before until we moved seats. We got seated next to each other in the back of the class and everyone thought that I was screwed. They knew that Xinlong used to beat me and was scared of me.

But now in reality he hold my hand under the table when he wasn't taking notes. He would hold my hand and type on the computer with his other hand. He still wore his ring. Surprisingly.

He was still mean to people who talk to him in class and would interrupt the teacher when he thinks the teacher is getting annoying.

I mean he did say he wanted this to be kept a secret. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.

After school, I was at home and doing my homework. I was laying on my bed doing my homework wearing my comfortable clothes with my shorts and shirt. I wore my stupid seeing glasses. My mom was out doing her job and the doorbell went off. I got up with the paperwork in my hand wanting to study as I go and slowly walked to the door. I put the pencil in my mouth, bitting it sideways so I could open the door.

Opening the door my vision was delayed. When I finally looked it revealed Xinlong.

When I and Xinlong saw each other he let out a small ha and let himself in. I just realized how stupid I looked.

"What are you doing here?"

I take out the pencil in my mouth as he sat on the couch.

" Aren't we supposed to go out? "

"I have homework.. plus you never told me we were going out today.. "

"homework."

He scoffed and grabbed the papers in my hand.

He looked at the paperwork and threw it behind him.

" Forget it. "

" Xinlong! I gotta finish it! "

I ran behind him to pick up the paperwork.

" Do you care about homework instead of me?"

He mumbled but I heard it.

He sighed and I went to my room as he followed.

He lay on the bed on his phone and I laid down next to him.

"You wear glasses?!"

"No it's only temporary.. my eyes are just sensitive! "

"Yeah sure. Nerd."

"I'm not a nerd!"

I said back in defense and sat up doing my homework a different way not facing him.

After an hour I finished my homework and I told Xinlong I was done.

" Xinlong I'm finished."

"Okay let's go."

"Wait! I'm not ready yet go wait outside I need to get ready!"

I gently pushed him out and closed the door.

Outfit: