6: date

About a week later Xinlong hasn't been..with me. He's my boyfriend but he doesn't make time. At least I don't think so. He would be with his friends. Every time I passed them he would take a glanced at me then would look back at his friends and talk.

How should I communicate with him?

After school I walked out of gates so I could go home but today Xinlong was outside waiting. Im sure he's just waiting for one of his friends. I passed him and kept walking not looking back at him but then someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around seeing him holding my wrist and I spoke.

"? What are you doing?"

I asked but got ingored

He kept holding my wrist and we walked the way back passing the school going the opposite direction of my house.

After a while

At this point we had been walking for 40 minutes. Xinlong was holding my wrist the hold time, I was being dragged by xinlong, following him wherever he wanted to go.

"Xinlong! Slow down you are walking too fast!"

"Little leged human."

He mumbled and continued to walk.

"Where are we going?!"

He ingored the question and I spoke again.

"Xinlong!"

He was still holding me by my wrist not letting me go.

"Xinlong my legs are tried can you tell me where we're going?!"

He ingored me once again but I was tired of being ingored.

I pulled my wrist away from him and out of his grip and he stop and turned to look at me.

"What are you doing?"

He said.

"I'm going home you have been ignoring me and not answering my questions! My legs hurt and I'm not walking anymore! "

I complained and was about to walk away but he spoke

"I'm taking you on a date!"

He said annoyed and held my wrist again. He walked with me at my pace of walking.

A date?! Really?! Why is it so far?! Do I even look good?! He should've told me!!

He sighed and was annoyed.

"Was it supposed to be a surprise?"

He ingored me and just continued to look straight ahead.

"Xinlong I'm talking to you!"

I stood Infront of him and looked at him.

"Yeah it was supposed to be a surprise."

He answered.

Okay I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.

We got to the place and it was a pretty park. There were cafes surrounding the park and it was maybe 8:30pm when we got there. He ordered drinks for me and some food for me. But nothing for him.

"Why didn't you get something for yourself?"

" I don't want anything. "

He said.

I looked at my drink he got me which was not even half way done and my food that I barley ate.

" Here drink and eat this I can't finish."

I put the food up to his mouth but he shook his head.

I looked around and I walked to a table with chairs Infront of one of the cafes and we sat down.

I stood up and stood in front of him while he sat down.

" Eat. "

I said and put one of the pieces of food Infront of his mouth. But his mouth won't open up.

" Open up Xinlong. Eat."

I said and he sighed and before opening his mouth he looked around then looked at me. Finally listening to me and opening his mouth.

I started feeding him food and gave him the drink he bought me.

"Drink some."

He drank some and looked at me.

"Are you full?"

He asked and I nodded and asked him.

"Are you full?"

He nodded but I didn't believe him.

"You sure?"

He nodded and stood up.

"Let's go."

I nodded and we walking through the park. The lamps turned on and he was holding my wrist but then his hand slid down to held my hand.

Is he really holding my hand? Am I dreaming?

After a few minutes we were in the shops and looking around.

I saw this pretty couple rings and I was eyeing it. Xinlong noticed and he picked it up.

"You want it?"

I shook my head knowing if he bought it he wouldnt even wear his ring so it wouldnt even be worth the money.

"Its fine maybe next time."

He hummed then placed it down and we continued to walk around.

"Hold on xinlong before we leave I need to use the bathroom. "

He nodded and waited outside.

After I was done Xinlong was waiting on his phone.

"I'm done we can get going now. "

He put his phone away and we started walking back.

" Xinlong."

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Hmh?"

He asked and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for today.. I ruined your surprise for me I'm sorry about that."

He nodded and hummed in response for it's okay and your welcome.

He walked me home and before I opened the door he pulled me to look at him and he pulled something out of his pocket.

It was the matching rings.

"Xinlong?! I told you not to get it!"

I said and he looked at me like he didn't care.

"Give me your hand."

He said but I refused.

"Xinlong no! You wasted your money!"

I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Xinlong, stop it you should return it tomorrow! I told you not to get it! You don't listen to anything I say do you?!"

" stop whining give me your hand. "

I sighed shaking my head but he reached for my hand and put on the ring on my ring finger.

He placed his ring on. He looked at the ring he got for me then at me with a slightly grin.

"Go inside. It's getting cold."

I sighed and looked at him.

"Thank you.."

I said and he nodded.

He walked off and I went back inside.

My heart was beating out of my chest but was also melting.. like ice cream.

My favorite chapter and it's a new chapter!! 😭
- author Her