5: together??

He wasn't talking roughly nor softly. I was surprised that he said that my heart took a pause and had to comprehend what was happening. I just turned around and walked away heading to the room he told me to go to.

On the way there his friends looked at me following my body on where it went. After his friends saw me out of sight his friends went back to him and probably asked why I kissed his cheek or why I came up to him.

I waited in the room and waited while doing my homework. At 11 pm I was tired of waiting of course he will play me why did I even waited in the first place and believed him. The school was out by this time. So I guess it's just me in the school.

I hate him so much but yet my mind won't let me let him go. He's just a jerk and an asshole who likes to get in trouble. I can't believe I waited for that jerk I started packing my things and went out the band room.

That's when I saw him. He was running with flowers in his hands. He stoped when he saw me. I was shocked how he had flowers and that he actually came. He walked passed me into the room and I followed him. I saw him sitting on one of the desk with the flowers the flowers were roses that looked pretty. It layed next to him.

"What took you long?"

I put my backpack on the table making a slightly loud thud. I looked at him and how he was breathing hard and sweat coming from his hair and face.

"Can't you tell I got you flowers?"

I looked at them and looked at him.

"I knew it wasn't a good idea. You know what forget the flowers. "

He grabbed the flowers and was about to throw them away. But I stoped him is he crazy he's going to spend money but then throw it away.

"No it's okay I like them."

"You sure? You're just saying that to make me not throw them away."

"No I do, I do like them."

I grab them out his hand and put it next to my backpack. We sat in silence and I nibbled on my lower lip. It was really awkward until he spoke.

"So do you really like me?"

I nodded.

"Really? After everything? I put you in the hospital and I bullied you for 3 years."

"Why did you bully me? If we're in a relationship then I wanna know the truth about everything."

" Who said we're in a relationship no one confirmed it."

" Fine. I'll leave. I don't need you anymore. Plus my mom wouldn't even approve of us. Shes probably thinking I'm dead because I'm out at this time."

I grabbed my backpack and left the flowers there. I walked out kinda annoyed and walked to the exit of the school. But then..

" Y/n!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around looking at the person who yelled my name. Xinlong was standing there with the flowers in his hand. He started walking to me and gave me the flowers.

"We'll date, just keep it on the low.."

he was talking while talking to me and looked around for a few seconds acting like there's people here. He hugged me for a few seconds and pulled away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the exit which was locked. He told me that I had to jump over. I threw my backpack over and put the flowers on the floor for just a quick minute. He helped me go over the gate and he gave me the flowers then jumped over.

The last chapter of the old draft book.. the next chapter is a newly made chapter!!

-author Her