15: well done

After a few days we were still suspended. Xinlong apologize a few times but he then would say he wasn't in the wrong for putting us as public.

But I told him I didn't want go public. Honestly it was nice being a secret. But he was his fault he was beating up Cheng. He's so overprotective for a small thing.

He came over and apologized but I would ingore him.

This time... Maybe he means it.

After a few begs from him I accepted his apology but now he needs to say his apology to Cheng.

"You finally forgive me?"

He said and I nodded. He immediately hugged me kissing me after not feeling my lips for a long time.

He didn't let me go until it was time for him to go.

After a few days he apologized to Cheng and Cheng apologized to me and Xinlong.

Me and Cheng are still friends and Xinlong didn't like it but he couldn't do anything about it.

He complained about it to me and I just ingored him since he just told me that Cheng is basically a 'red flag' and telling me he's not a good friend. It was funny but serious.

After school

I was over at Xinlongs house. In his comfy bed he laid down next to me.

I decided to ignore him since I just remembered what he told me about Cheng.

I wasn't mad.. just acting.

He looked at me and pulled me closer to him as if I wasn't already close to him enough. He kissed my neck and spoke.

"You okay? You are being quiet.."

He said looking at me.

He got no response and he gently grabbed my jaw and turned my head to face him kissing my lips.

"Mhm? What's wrong?"

His raspy voice said making me panic.. not really panic but.. nervous.

I looked way from him and he sat up.

" Y/n."

He came on top of me and kissed me.

"What's wrong??"

He lifted me up and pulled me on his lap

"I love you?!"

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips

"Hello?! I love you!!"

He pitched my cheeks.

"Y/n!!"

Okay I'll stop now I guess..

"I love you too.."

I said and kissed him.

"What happened!? Why weren't you talking to me?!"

" I was acting like I was mad at you! But you're too cute to ignore. "

I kissed him hugging him.