3: Xinlong

2 months later.

7:30 PM.

It was dark and the sun was setting. I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling while thinking. Then he came into my head. He Xinlong.

Xinlong stopped beating me and I would see him walking around campus or something. He would pick on some people but other than that he hasn't done anything. But I'm scared. I'm scared that he will one day beat me to death.

I want to confess to him. I only live once right? Mind as well just tell him. What happens if he beats me up? Welp I don't know. I kinda doubt that he will. I mean I should confess when.. it's the last day of school.. but what happens if he likes me back?

No.

He doesn't there's no way he does. Did he bully me for 3 years just to get close to me? What am I saying! He doesn't like me but then why did he bully me? I didn't even do anything wrong to him.

I sighed and slapped my face.

I'll do it tomorrow. I'll be prepared for the beating. And for the rejection.

The next morning I woke up and got ready. I went to school and went to my classes. Then it came to lunch.

I'll just tell him I like him and leave. He will never pay attention to me so he wouldn't care about me telling him.

He was in the blind part of the school where there was no camera could catch all the mean and rude cruel things they did. I can't believe my dumb self is going over there. He was fighting with one of his friends Zeyu. Zeyu was tall too like taller than xinlong by a couple inches.

They were play fighting and I slowly walked over. Taking step by step thinking if I were to regret my decision. I could back out right now. Walk away. No. My body won't let me I'm being controlled but something that's not me. I saw shuyang looking at me and he tapped Xinlong. I was hearing everything he said to Xinlong.

He was talking, xinlong look it's the girl you beat up. Xinlong turned to look at me. At this point I'm right in front of them staring at him face to face. He chuckled and pulled my hair.

"What do you want Y/n."

I whined in pain and held his hand to try to loosen his grip.

"Let's talk alone."

He laughed and chuckled at the end.

" Why's that?"

He scoffed and signaled his friends to leave and he looked at me.

"Talk!"

He threw me away and looked at me as I stumbled and rubbed my head.

I ain't gonna lie to y'all... This story was in my drafts for a long time so the next two chapters are old but after that they are newly made chapters.
-author Her