4: confess

"i like you."

I nibble my lower lip and fidget with my hands waiting for rejection and a insulting response back but instead.

He looked to the black concrete floor chuckling to himself. He was probably reminding him that's how his soul is all black and his attitude is being cold and to never show weakness especially to a girl who confessed to him. This is probably the only time a girl liked him.

He came close. To my face and moved a few strands hair out of my face.

"You wanna prove it?"

He moved his cheek to my face. Tapping it.

"Kiss me. Prove that you like me."

I was hesitant to do it. Should I do it and get rejected. He looked at me and counted down.

" 5..4..3.."

You know what screw it. I kissed his cheek. I pulled away and looked anywhere else but him.

He nodded and looked at his friends then me. I'm pretty sure his friends were looking back at him and me thinking that this werid loser kissed her bully on the cheek.

"Okay fine. After this go home. Don't come up to me no more."

I was kinda disappointed is this his way of saying no I don't like you and never talk to me again??!! I cried inside. I really thought in my head that he would like me back. Like all teenagers do get heart broken.

I nodded and looked down sighing to myself trying to not let my tears get the best of me. I sniffed and a tear fell to the floor. I turned to walk away and not even 2 steps in he pulled my arm.

"You want a relationship?!"

He said suddenly to my sudden reaction. I assume that the tear that fell was noticable. Should I say yes? I want a chance with him.

"Y-yes.. obviously I like you why wouldn't I want a relationship! After everything you did to me and I still like you! I hate you so much but yet my mind can't get over everything you do!"

I broke down after. I crouch down wiping my tears. Xinlong sighed and told me to stand up.

" We can meet at the room 502. That too. It is only used for storage after this just go there and wait. "

Just one more chapter until a brand new one is made.

-author Her