13: goodnight

Warming!!!!!!!

There is a make out session in this part and alot of kissing is involved if you don't like it then please skip and if You think I'm sexualizing them I am very sorry!!! Thank you!!

After dinner

We sat in Xinlong's room and his parents were downstairs.

"Don't we have to go downstairs? Shouldn't I be helping your mom with dishes?"

"No its fine they usually let the maid do them."

" But you said to help as much as possible. I should be doing the dishes right now!! "

" It's fine just stay with me. "

He pulled me to him making me on his lap. What the fuck I'm sitting on his lap. My legs were on the sides of his and his arms wrapped around my waist for support.

He kissed my lips a couple of times then he held in the kiss once again. He wanted to kiss like earlier. I basically agreed again by kissing him back. Our lips moved in sync once again and soon enough his tongue wanted in my mouth. I mean our tongues were only getting a glimpse of each other since it kinda was a make out.

I fine I guess. I slightly parted my lips and his tongue entered in. Our tongues fought for a while but I serendered. He carried me with our lips still attached and laid me in bed. His legs were in-between my legs that were slightly spread out for him to has space for his legs. His forearms were holding him up and hands held my cheeks. His tongue continued to explore every inch of my mouth and he allowed me to explore his.

This low key feels like heaven..

Our lips went back to continue to have our make out and after a while his lips pulled away and he looked at me slightly blushing. After a few more minutes we both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. Then..

"I love you Y/n.."

Wow...

"I.. love you too Xinlong.."

He flashed a smiled and kissed me. That's the first I saw him actually smile.. he looks so precious.. I should never break his heart. Now it will be impossible to ignore him.

I slowly moved up to his lips again and kissed him wanting more of his lips. He slightly laughed before kissing back.

After a few hours of us cuddling I sat up and looked at him.

"Xinlong."

I say and he looked at me confused.

I move on his lap sitting on him and looked at him.

"I just noticed.. that you look so handsome.."

He sat up and held my waist.

I cup his cheeks and kissed his lips.

I giggled and looked at his eyes. I kissed his lips again and again then his cheeks. I repeatedly kiss him and hugged him.

"What happen to you?!"

He covered my mouth from kissing him and looked at me concerned.

" Mhm! "
I pushed his hand away.

" I just love you."

I assured and laughed. He looked at me suspicious and I giggled.

" So cute. "

I said and pitch his cheeks.

" Yah! "

He pulled his hands away and rubbed his cheeks.

"Sorry."

I said and kissed his cheeks. I kissed his neck and his jaw.

"What's wrong with you?!"

He said.

"Nothing is wrong with me."

I said while kissing him and his neck and his Adams apple. He sighed in defeat and took his phone in his hand.

He apparently recorded me and after just went on his phone while I kept kissing him.

Only a few seconds later I was hugging his neck then I held his jaw repeatingly kissing his cheek.

After a few minutes later he laid down and I was still on top of him, staring at him admiring his facal features. My fingers tapped his cheek and ran over his soft lips. His mouth opend up and bit my finger.

"Ouch He Xinlong! "

I said and he let go of my fingers.

"Are you trying to eat me?!! Cannibal!"

I said and held my finger.

He laughed and I hit him.

"That's not nice! You hurt my finger."

I look at my index finger seeing his teeth marks on it.

"Here I'll kiss it better."

He grabbed my fingers and kissed it.

I looked at him and he kissed my lips.

"Sorry."

I laid in his neck and took in his scent. I kissed his neck once again and eventually felt tired and exhausted.

"Xinlong I'm coming in."

His mom knocked and opened the door.

Xinlong dropped his phone to his right side and acted like he was sleeping. He turned to his left side basically turning both of us over and held me close to him. Just in time to his mom to see us 'sleeping'.

" Ugh.. these kids."

She came to the bed and pulled up the covers to cover both me and Xinlong. She took his phone and saw that the screen flipped to the page of his gallery. She saw the video of me showering him in kisses and she sighed and turned off the phone chargering it for him. She walked to the door then turned off the light closing the door.

"They are too good for each other.."