2: still hate

Y/n POV.

I woke up to a bright light shining on me and a figure standing next to my bed but they were on the phone probably texting someone. My vision unblurred. I blinked a couple of times to see if I was actually seeing correctly, He Xinlong?! Why is he even here?! I thought he would just leave me to rot and die. Looking around me seeing myself in a hospital, but I swear out of all people it just had to be this dude, where's my mom?

"Hey stupid youre awake go along with the story. I'm your friend and you were jumped in a alley and I tired helping but got pushed away."

He said not caring about if I was okay and walked out of the room but soon got stopped by a nurse. How do I know that he got stopped by a nurse? It's because I heard her talking to him and how he was lying saying he wanted to get me a snack.

He walked back in with the nurse and she checked up on me asking if I was okay and if I knew what happened. I went along of course even though I didn't want to. After a few minutes my mom came in and started sobbing. She fell to the floor and Xinlong my "friend" helped her up and sat her in a chair next to mine.

"Y/n...what happened!!"

"I'll leave you guys alone."

The nurse said and left the three of us in the room.

"Tell me who did this now! Don't tell me it was that xin-"

I cut her off with my next words

"Mom that is Xinlong.."

I said pointing at the boy who was just standing still with the coldest look on his face.

My mom looked at Xinlong and Xinlong just stood looking like he did not giving two cares in the world. My mom got up and she started crying while hitting xinlong in the chest.

"Why would you do this to her!"

She said and Xinlong just took everything hit. To be honest I slowly cried too.. why.. because I like him.. yes I like the person who makes me bleed. It's so strange and stupid of me to like someone who would like to beat you up every single day.

My mom fell to her knees and sobbed crying and crying still not believing that the teenage boy standing infront of her had been beating up her young daughter for 3 years. Xinlong sighed and helped her sit back down. He came to me looking me straight in the eyes.

"Look Y/n. I hate you with all my heart trust me on that but when you get better you, don't ever come in my sight. Be lucky I helped you."

He said and walked out the room and was out of sight. My mom was on the floor crying for a good 2 minutes then came to my side of the bed and continued crying while holding my hand.