Chapter 1: What happened

Izuku was born to two loving parents along with his twin sister Stella.Until Hinashi died in a fire and no one knew what the cause of it was.During this time the twins were only one.

Inko Midoriya worked as a fashion model with the Bakugos which she had known since high school.The only problem was that she couldn't work as a model while having to take care of the twins.

Inko pov:
Its been three months since hinashi died, three months since the fire...The twins are a handful so Mitsuki decided instead of letting me quit she would take care of the twins and Katsuki while I did my photoshoots which honestly are tiring.
"Mitsuki thank you so much for taking care of the twins for me.I hope they weren't bothersome."
"No problem these two are angels and I should be thanking you, Katsuki has been a lot more quite and nicer  playing with them. Especially  with Izuku😄." I pick up Stella and try to pick up Izuku but Katsuki starts to cry while holding Izuku's hand.Its so cute😍.
"Mitsuki it seems katsuki doesn't want Izuku to go.Can you help or will you carry both Izuku and Katsuki if its not a problem?" "Ofcourse I wouldn't mind carrying this cute little angel.Sometimes I wish Katsuki was the same as Izuku he is so calm." I giggle a little trying not to tear up " He gets it from his father." "Inko I'm sorry. I didn't know that." "Its okay Mitsuki. Now lets get these two or three depending if katsuki can come with in to the car." "Actually I was going to ask if you can take care of Katsuki for a few hours?" "Ofcourse I can never hesitate to ask me for anything." I said with a bright smile.

~time skip brought to baby katsuki simping for the green bean~ 

Mitsuki pov:
I drove Inko to her house and helped her with the kids.When I was about to leave I got a notification from Masuru saying there was a rumor that started about what the cause of the fire that happened three months ago was. Boy was I gonna kick some ass when I find who started the rumor.Masusr sent me a picture of a newspaper.

It read:

'Lab fire from three months ago was started by the famous model, Inko Midoriya. It is said that she want to have her husband's inheritance to  make her rich. Mr Hoston, Hinashi Midoriyas collegue claimed to have see Mrs Midoriya minutes before the fire.'

Mr Hoston,huh.I dont rhink Hinashi has ever mentioned him before. I have to show this to Inko before she has the media at her doorstep.I quickly ran in the house and found Inko feeding Katsuki "Oh Mitsuki weren't you suppose to leave ten minutes ago?" "Yes but we have a problem.I need you to stay in my house for the next few weeks or months." "I dont mind it.but why is there any problem?"she looked at me with a very confused and worried look "Inko theres a rumor..."I took out my phone and watched as she read the article"Why would anyone do this not only lying about my husband but also me using my children?!We need to find this Mr Hoston guy" Oh my Inko is ready to kick some butt.

No  one pov:

The Midoriya family  has been living in the Bakugo residence for a month while avoiding the media. Mitsuki hired a private detective to investigate the cause of the fire. Inko has been helping Masuru and Mitsuki improve their designs by helping with the sketches , trying on their new clothing line before its released to make sure that it is comfortable, not too tight and breathable.

Detective Fuyoki :

I was hired by Mrs Bakugo to investigate the cause of the fire from  four months ago, the fire that killed Mr Midoriya.I have a suspision that Mr Hoston might have caused the fire as I found no evidence of Mrs Midoriya going to the lab or office as they liked to call it. So far I was able to get the original  security tape  and found that  Mrs Midoriya hadn't gone there at all. I watched the tape over and over again with no luck."This doesn't make sense the chemicals couldn't have just suddenly lit up!" I sighed in frustration. I decided to go for a walk and go to a nearby café for some relaxing macha  tea. On  my way there I see a crowd running while heros fight three  villians. I ignored the scene and continued my walk to the café. I walked into the café to see my  prime suspect drinking coffee while listening to a younger man speak.'I  wonder what their talking about'I thought as I quickly ordered my tea.I decided to use my quirk to listen to their conversation.

' ' means think or thought depends on the tense. Sorry for interupting😅》

Mr H: Well done son!  You did a great job.
??? : Thank you father but the credit goes to******* she did a very great job.Quite the assassin I must say.

Mr Hoston was about to reply when I got my order. 'I wonder if their talking about  the fire. I  need to find out who ****** is' I starting walking back home when i noticed smoke coming from  a school building. Without thinking I ran to the school and saw a girl in the corridors she looked like she knew that there was a fire before it even spread. She was  wearing a lab coat and casual clothing."Uhm,ma'am  you seem lost. Are you looking for someone ?" she said in a polite tone but something about her gives me bad vibes"No actually. I just thought I saw smoke coming from the school." "Oh sorry. Its actually my quirk it burns anything I touch and I don't know  how  to control it yet" "You should get fireproof gloves to help control your quirk.You know fire is dangerous." I said "Ok. Thanks for advice ma'am" she  said cheerfully. I chuckled "You're welcome." I walked back home and started doing research about ****** but not  a trace of her. Thats strange. No trace of her but her name sounds familiar. I start getting flashbacks. They were quick and rapid.  Like a accident. I hear crying and it was me. The last thing I heard was a voice saying "Help  me Fuyo-chan" then I blackout.

No one pov (flashbacks)
Fuyomi was having flashbacks before she passed out. She had been in a accident when she was around ten which caused her  anmesia. At the moment she's dreaming of flashbacks,  so flashback dreaming ?
She woke up in a hospital and saw a docter come in . He told her that her  parents died and she asked questions that  were sure to shock the docter "Who are my parents? Who am I? Where in the world am I? And finally did you kidnap me?"she asked in one breathe. The docter answered her questions with a stunned look " Your parents were Mr and Mrs Lee. You, my dear are Fuyomi  Lee. You're in a hospital due to a accident.  And no dear, I did not kidnap you" he said the last statement with a chuckle. There was something that the doctor didn't know, Fuyomi her parents were in a car accident along with her two younger sisters. No one found her sisters in the car so everyone assumed only three people were in the car. One of her younger twin sisters was saved by a man passing by and the other got out using her quirk. Fuyomi  was adopted by the doctor's son who raised her to become a strong woman.

Thanks for reading 😁.Who do you think Fuyomi's siblings are and where do you think they are now