Chapter 3: Possibilities and the truth

Fuyomi pov :
Its been two days since I interviewed Mrs Bakugo and Mrs Midoriya. With the information that I was given I can only conclude that the fire was planned. Why? Firstly Mrs Midoriya and Mr Midoriya's marriage was getting bumpy and Mrs Midoriya suddenly got temporary amnesia, which i believe is not caused suddenly so something must have happened. Secondly Mrs Midoriya only has a limited amount of information on her husband which is not common because most lovers talk a lot about themselves or their family or even work but in this case it seems that Mr Midoriya started to become secretive about work. Thirdly Mrs Bakugo told me the story of how  Mrs Midoriya was found which is actually a bit similar to how I landed in the hospital when I was five and let's not forget her last name. Fourthly is how the heck does this woman have amnesia if her husband's company released a memory boost and regain pill three months ago? As for my prime suspect Mr Hoston's case I need to find **** for information. Oh right Mrs Bakugo mentioned that she had siblings.... "Ugh J nsed ro call dad for this." I say already  dialing dad's number the phone  rings and then he answers

"Hello Fuyomi" "Hi dad, I kind of need your help for the Midoriya case is it okay if I come over?" "Of course you can!" "Okay I'll be there in half an hour! Love you" "I love you too" he hung up. I quickly got ready and started driving because I don't want to stuck in traffic. Once I got there i knocked on the door "Coming" i heard dad say "You're here!" he said giving me a bear hug and led me inside "So what do need help with exactly?" "I need some of Inko Midoriya's medical records."I say sighing "Sighing at your age is going to give you wrinkles. Is work really that stressful?" "Yes. The case is more complex than it seems. And its more than the death of Mr Midoriya."  "Ill be back in a faew minutes he says going to his office. I sigh getting up to  make us both some tea.  After a few minutes I finish make our tea and dad is patiently waiting for me as he sorts out the stack of documents on his lap

"Here you go dad" I say placing the tea on the coffee table "Thank you and these are all the Midoriya family medical records." he says looking down at the documents. "Can i have Mrs Midoriya's records first" he hands them to me as he reads through the notes I made on the case so far.

The records show that she was adopted by  Nana Shimura when she was four. She had PTSD but took therapy when she was nine. She was diagnosed pregnant exactly one year and 9 months ago. Gave birth to the twins a month earlier. But no amnesia diagnosis. "Fuyomi, you wrote  that she was diagnosed with temporary amnesia four months ago" I hum on agreement "but her medical records don't show any sign of diagnosed amnesia. In fact she had a check up  two months ago."
"Thats what Im trying to figure out. Her best friend  said that she only started forgetting things a few weeks ago otherwise she was okay."
"What about her husband?"
"Well for one I think that he faked his death because he was stayong at work later than usual and his marriage started to get bumpy plus if you already read the rest of the notes its clear he kept secrets from his wife."
"Your theory might be right but the question is why would he fake his death?" "Thats why I  also need their legal records" "And you're lucky that your mom's a lawyer." "Youre right but when is she coming back?" "Wells he has a case to attend to in America so she'll back in a week." "Do you think that she'd be okay with us loom through her stuff ?" "I'll  text her about it." After three minutes he tells me that its okay. We both go to mom's office and look through her chronologically arrange documents until we found the letter 'M' and then we looked for Midoriya luckily it was easier to find. "Dad I found it." "Thank goodness I don't think I would have been able to keep looking for them. Its like a whole library." I laugh at dad's antics.    " Let's go downstairs" I say. We finally get downstairs and set the documents on the table "Let's start with the first four documents." Dad suggested. The first documents were a marriage certificate and documents for legal house ownership. After a while of going through documents I found a divorce file that was issued six months ago "Dad I found something." "What is it?" "Divorce papers but only Mrs Midoriya signed them" "So it means she filed a divorce. Maybe it was because their relationship started getting bumpy" "Dad thats impossible. There's another reason,  Mrs Bakugo mentioned that he was staying at work later than usual and I'm surprised  that Mrs Midoriya didn't exactly tell  me about that or maybe its just that I didn't ask but still..." "These documents moreover prove your theory. Check if there any other information " "Well there's bank statements. " "Let me see them" I hand the statements to dad and I hear him gasp "Is there anything wrong?" "Well I think I found the answer to your theory." "What?! What do you mean?" "Well for the past 8 months Mr Midoriya been withdrawing a lot of money from  his wife's bank account which might be the reason for why she decided to file a divorce." Here I thought that girls are golddiggers but this case is the complete opposite "Does it say why?" "No. But  I think that its enough  for today." "Thank you dad. I love you  and tell mom I said hi" I say as I  leave.  I drive home with classical music playing and get stuck in traffic. Well that's a bummer but at least I can get my thoughts sorted here.'

Author pov (this is the story of the accident and other stuff)

The Lee residence was full of joy on this particular day. Fuyomi's twin sisters were going to get their quirks checked as the previous day was their fourth birthday. It was a warm afternoon with the family making sure not to leave anything behind.《I am just going to call the twins twin1 and twin 2 I dont want to expose their identities yet》Excitement was radiating from all three sisters.There parents locking up as they sit in the car talking about different types of quirks they might get. Halfway to the doctors a car decided to pass a red light hitting the family of five. It was a very unfortunate event as Mrs Lee was planning to tell her family that she was expecting. Their car turned over multiple times and Mr Lee hit the steering wheel and blood started to come from his head while Mrs Lee hit the dashboard hard and her chest got stabbed by broken glass. The twins weren't very luck as the door on one of the sides flew off throwing twin 1 out on the road and the twin 2 was  badly injured due to the glass that stabbed her and her side of the  door started to crush her. Fuyomi hit the gear and roof as she fell harshly again passing out with her little sister pleading for help. Twin 2's quirk was activated due to the truama  and she managed to crawl out the disformed car into a alleyway and she passed out due to blood loss . Twin 1 was found by a woman walking along the sidewalk. That is how the Lee family died and got separated from each other along with their unborn sibling.

Twin 1 pov :

I woke up feeling nothing but pain in a unfamiliar room. A woman with navy blue hair sat across the room looking worried. I tried to move by noticed bandages on my legs with a few scratches on my arms I tried to get the  woman's attention by speaking but my throat hurt but I managed to get a whispher out "Where am I?" I asked in desparation. Her head shot up and she hurridly made her way to me. "Thank god you are okay," she said in a relieved voice "You are in my house.I found you passed out on the sidewalk." Wait where was i before now? "Whats your name little one?"she asked "Hira, Hira Lee" I replied. "Hira, why were you on the sidewalk?" "I- I dont know" i said on the verge of tears. What happened to my family where are they? Why am I here? Why was I on the sidewalk. I started crying uncontrolably trying to remember what happened. I couldn't control my breathing anymore. Whats happening? "Hira please stop crying and follow my breathing" I did as told. "Name five things you can see" "I see you; a chair; the light; a door and bandages." "Name four things you can feel" "Tears, pillows, your hands and bandages." "Three things you can hear." "Me, your voice and a cat." "Two things you can smell." "Your perfume and... hot chocolate?" "One you can taste" "Vanilla ice cream!" "Good job  Hiro. Now would you like some hot chocolate?" "Hmm...Yes.But do you have a cat?" "Yes i do." I gasp and say excitedly "Can  I please, please ,please ,please play with your cat?😇" "Ofcourse you can. But only after you drink your hot  chocolate" "Thank you miss..." "Shimura, Nana Shimura" "Thank you miss Shimura"" "Youre welcome".

Thank you to my readers.So who do you think is the second twin👀
T

his is edited