Chapter 4: Second Twin

This is based on the previous chapters( referring to the accident )

Twin 2 /Hotaru pov:

We (Hira, Fuyomi and myself) were driving with mana and papa to the quirk doctor's appointment. I was playing 'i spy with my little eye' with my sisters whem suddenly I heard a crash and the car started turning and turning. Mama and papa were bleeding; Hira was thrown on to the sidewalk; Fuyomi hit her head on the gear and her head was bleeding and my door crushed me and I had glass that was cutting my skin. Suddenly there was a flash and i quickly crawled out of the car. I look at myself and i was a dog. I wanted to panic but i couldnt. My body was aching and the world started going black.

No one pov
In a alley there layed the injured child, who had turned into a dog. Night fell and the accident was cleared. During this time of night a assassin was jumping from roof to roof until he found his target. With a slash of his dagger on the neck and multiple stabs in the heart, his victim lay dead. He jumped into a different alley to change from his bloodied clothes and found a dog looking injured and whimpering in her sleep. He quickly changed and carefully picked the dog up. Her body ached at his touch. He held her safe in his chest and started his journey home.

Yushichi pov

I was looking for the target i was given, jumping from one roof to the other. Once i spotted my target I used my stealth skills to quickly and silently slice the man's throat followed by a couple of stabs in the heart. Boy was it bloody BUT luckly for me I have a wonderful wife who packed extra clothes for me just incase it gets bloody😌. I jumped into the next alley to change and I saw a injured dog whimpering in its sleep. I wanted to carry it immediately but i would get blood on its fur. So I quickly changed and carefully picked it up. It looked female so I decided I would name her Aki. With that I started my way home.

I made my way while carefully carrying Aki. I got to me and Shinako's apartment and was greeted by the warm, delicious smell of food."I'm home" I said closing the door "Oh that's great  I was just about to finish cooking dinner" my wife  responded from the kitchen. I could hear the sound of closing pots and Shinako made her way out of the kitchen and saw me carrying Aki "Oh my word what happened to the dog?"
"I honestly dont know but she is very injured so we need to help her..." "...Haito"
"Haito? Who is Haito?" I ask confused  "Its her name" she responded giggling "...How do you know?" "I don't. I'm just naming her😊." "We are keeping her aren't we?" I say relieved  "OFCOURSE! Who else is going to take care of her. We can't just give her to a random stranger!" "I'm glad we're keeping her plus I was planning on to try and convince you to let us keep her." "...well then it's settled we are keeping Haito"
"Yes we are but let's get her patched up" "What...oh right I almost forgot😅" We carefully but quickly cleaned and bandaged the newly dubbed Haito's wounds. Once we were done I placed her on the homemade bed (which was made using fluffy, soft and comfortable pillows along with two beautiful blankets with beautiful royal patterns) as she slept peacefully. "What do you think happened to her?" asked Shinako "I have no idea but her bruises looked like she was either beaten or she was chased by stray dogs. Though I don't think the second theory is right cause i don't asee any bite marks." I responded  "Hmm... I wonder who would do such a thing but that's to worry about another day. Right now we need to make sure she eats when she wakes up amd make her feel safe considering the fact that we took her in without her even knowing us" as if on cue a small yawn escape Haito's mouth causing the us to turn to her. She slowly opened her white eyes and fluttering them to adjust to the light. "Looks like she's awake" "Aww she is so cute and small" Shinako cooed and spooned the small dog. " You know what cutie? your name is Haito and we are adopting you!" she said excitedly.  Haito looked like she was afraid and a flash of light came out of no where and once the light disappered it revealed a crying four year old child who I believe is Haito .