Chapter 2: Interviews and a trip to the past

Fuyomi pov:

What does my head hurt so much oh right I had flashbacks. Yelp time to get to the kitchen. I got and made my way to the kitchen and drank some of my memory  pills apparently they were made by the same lab as Mr Midoriya worked on. Now onto the case. I quickly grab my analysis book and write down all possible information I have on the case after all "A problem well stated is a problem half solved".

"Let's start with what I was given first they were/are married,  second off the have kids, both of them have well paying jobs and have been friends with the Bakugos for a while lastly he died in a fire and a article pointed accusations at his wife." I muttered to myself "I have to interview Mrs Midoriya for this to add up."

Two days later

I currently at the Bakugo residence and discuss the issue with  my employer, Mrs Bakugo    "Mrs Bakugo, I need to ask if its okay to interview Mrs Midoriya"
"Yes you can," she stated in a business like tone
"I was also wondering  if I could interview  you and Mrs Midoriya?"
"Of course you can as long as it helps solve the case" she said a bit more cheerful than she was before. "Can I start interviewing you as you're already here?" I ask ready to jot down any information involving this case "Yes"
"How long have you known the Midoriya family?"
"Well I've known Inko since our third year in middle school and Hinashi since college."
"What exactly was your relationship with the family?" "I'm Inko's best friend and Hinashi's friend and lastly I'm the twins aunt" she answered full of confidence especially when she mentioned the twins
"Was their relationship stable?" "Yes but its been a bit rocky for them since Hinashi would go work  more than he should be even when Inko scolds him," she said obviously worried for her best friend's marriage but it's interesting that he stayed away more than he usually did "Moving on, what was Mr Midoriya's profession?"
"Well as far as I known he worked as the supervisor in the laboratory he worked in"
"What's the name of the laboratory?"
"It's called VOL Umon Corp"
"That will be all for now. I hope you  don't mind contacting your friend to tell her about the interview "
" Oh don't worry she's actually so... I can just call for her. INKO COME DOWN THE DETECTIVE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" she calmly shouted "Coming" replied a much softer voice as quick footsteps were heard from the staircase.

"Afternoon Mrs Midoriya. I hope you don't mind me intruding," I say politely
"You didn't Ms Honda," she giggled to herself "and no need to be so formal."
"Actually I prefer to be formal as the task requires my formalities. Moving that aside Im here to interview you. " I say seriously "Okay."
"First question is what do you know about your husband?"
"He is a supervisor in VOL Umon Corp. He's about 28 years old, his quirk is breathing fire, he used to live in Tokyo and his parents died when he was a child according to what he told me about them." Okay, WOW. She really straight to the point.
"Does he have any family?" "Other than us he has no family.  Apparently his parents were the only children from both sides of the family so he has no cousins or distant relatives since during the pre-quirk era all his great, great grandparents (his great great grandmother and great great grandfather) ties were cut from the rest of the family after they discovered that they had quirks."

"Do you have any other relatives?"
"Biologically not any that I know  of but adopted is my mom and her best friend."
"What do you mean by biologically?"
"As far as I can remember my current mother told me that when I was four she found me on the sidewalk and decided to adopt me, which I can't even remember very well,  but she tells me about the dreams I used to tell her about my biological family." So she's adopted?
"So do you have amnesia?" 'Temporary amnesia from what the doctors told me." she answered calmly but also confused
"I'm sorry to hear that. A few more questions before I leave. What do you think your husband does at work during the hours he usually comes home?"
"He tells me about the new project that they've working on for better memory boost or even helping to regain memories." But wasn't that the project released three months  ago?
"Could you perhaps tell me the name of the project?"
"Its called Memoboost and regain" aren't those the pills I use "Do mean the one by HM ?" "Yes" "Im sorry to tell you this but the project was released more than a month ago.." Could she have lost her memory? 

"When were you diagnosed with temporary amnesia?"
"About four or five months ago." I need to ask Mrs Bakugo about this "Thank you for your time." I say as she leaves "Ms Honda is that all before you leave?" Mrs Bakugo asks
"Actually I need to confirm some of the statements that Mrs Midoriya made of thats okay with you. " "Go ahead"
"Did Mr Midoriya not tell his wife that the project was released? "
"I think so because usually after he tells her about a project she'd usually  start rambling about it." "Do you know that she has temporary amnesia? And if you did for how long has she had it?" "No I wasnt told about it infact she only started  forgetting things a few weeks ago."
"Do you know of any of the childhood stories her mother would  tell her about?"
"I only know one. Her mom would tell it to us and regards the story as how she was found."
"Please could you tell me the story."
"Well Ms Shimura would start by telling  us about the nightmares Inko used to have a few after she was adopted. She always said that Inko described the nightmare very vividly so she assumed that it was the reason she had found her on the sidewalk..." she paused waiting for me to finish jotting down the notes

"she told us the story in this exact way: " As a child Inko would always have nightmares. I think its trauma she has. She used to say that she saw four people in a car and she'd be sitting next to two of the smaller figures and in front were two adult figure. One of the younger figures would be talking about the different types of quirks that they might get... but then she heard screams and the car started to turn over, glass shattering and blood curdling screams could be heard from herself and the two figures that sat next to hear. One of them started glowing and she was asking for help from someone named Fuyo-chan and then she was thrown out the door of the destroyed car. She said that she landed on something cold and hard and seemed to black out. I assume what she landed on was the side walk since on the same day I found her the was a news report about an accident that happened a few hours before. When I brought her home she was unconscious and woke up after a few hours when I asked her for her name she said her name was Hira ### I then asked about why she was on the sidewalk but she started crying because she didn't know why she was on the side walk or where her family was." Also when I was telling you the story I told it the exact same way her mom would. So she went through a tough childhood and she was around four during that time." she explained. Its a lot of information to take in but it'll help with the case.