Chapter 6:Hospitalized

Inko pov:

Its been a week since detective Fuyomi came and interviewed me and Mitsuki and in all honesty my mind feels like a blur. Mitsuki told me to take things slow because I look like I could collapse at any moment. And thats exactly what Im doing now. Ok maybe not exactly but it counts since Im just sitting. Im actually watching the trio of babies in the pen and the seem to get along very well they might as well be the three musketeers.

"Inko can you cook dinner today, I have to finalize the designs with the designer on call." she asks as she walks in the room  "Okay." I go downstairs and start preparing things for dinner which was Sushi.

While I'm cutting the fish,  I see Masaru walk in "Good evening Masuru" "Evening Inko.  Is Mitsuki busy?" "Yes she said that she's finalizing the fashion designs with the designers on call." I say laying down the sheet of nori seaweed

"You she's going to make a baby fashion line and guess who the models are." "The three musketeers"  I say confident that Im right

"Yes. Before I forget what happened to  the divorce you filed?" "What divorce?" "The one you filed after you found out that Hinashi was withdrawing large amounts of money from your  account for months."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say starting to feel dizzy "Good evening Honey" I hear Mitsuki say "Evening Darling" Masuru responded "Inko  you look pale!"

I heard Mitsuki say as I felt a large headache come "No, Im fine." "You need to rest." she said. "No I- *thud*"

No one pov

"INKO!! Masuru call an ambulance!" Mitsuki shouted. Inko's health  was deteriorating and she'd mostly just feel nauseous or turn pale but never collapse. After a few minutes Masuru had called the ambulance and said that they'd be there in 10 minutes.

Mitsuki was able to get Inko to the couch. "Masuru get the kids in the car, I'll go with the ambulance and you'll follow."

Masuru rushed to the car setting the baby seats and getting the  babies in their seats. Less than 2 minutes  after Masuu was done ambulance sirens could be heard.

The greenette was put on to a stretcher and put in to the ambulance where her best friend sat worriedly. A few seconds later the ambulance started moving and Masuru following close behind.

Once the ambulance arrived the nurses rushed Inko to the ER . Multiple doctors were called and nurses were rushing in and out with  documents,  medical equipment and medication.

After around an hour of waiting a female doctor came to the couple whom had three sleep babies with them.

"Good evening. Im doctor Jane and Im the one who's going to be monitoring Mrs Midoriya health. Im assuming that you are the Bakugos?" "Yes" said the calm brunette

"Well to start off as you have already seen she was immediately brought to the ER upon her arrival. She seems to be suffering from neurological complications. Or in simple she has brain problems. If I remember correctly her husband died, correct?"

The couple only responded with a hum "After a few scans we concluded that she will be suffering from memory loss that might not be curable."

The two looked at her with shock before the ash blonde...

To be continued...👀
Cliffhanger sorry