Chapter 7: Slow poisoning

"No, no its not  true! Masuru tell him its not true!" She cried "Im sorry but we're doing our best. " Dr. Jane said. A few minutes after she left Mitsuki was having breakdown and one of the twins was awake because of the sudden noise. "Honey calm down. One of the twins are awake." She looked down to the baby stroller and saw Izuku awake "I'm sorry for waking you up" she said while picking him up.  Izuku just looked her with a curious expression and poked her cheek "Guess even you can be more positive than me in these kind of situations." Izuku just giggled and jumped up and down in her lap. 'This is such a sweet family. Hopefully Mrs Midoriya gets well soon' Dr Jane thought as she walked past the family.

Flashback to the ER

"Hurry get her on the monitor! Get the scanners. Prepare for electric shocks" "Sir theres a problem. Her brain scans are giving of different waves.." said one of the nurses. Suddenly Inko's body started to shake "GIVE HER ELECTRIC  SHOCKS HER HEARTS STARTING TO FAIL!!" Multiple people were in the operation room some with her body scans others with her brain scans while some others checked her medical records  and the main surgeon giving her electric shocks. Different surgeons in the room at the same time some were cardiologists others were neurosurgeons  and others doctors. Inkos heartbeat was rapid as they tried to stop her before she had cardiac arrest "She's stable!" announced Ms Jane "Mary give me a status report on her brain.

" Mary immediately started telling her the issues she hadwith her brain "Her brains have been giving out different signals her right brain neurons are shut down and Dr . Gohan gain access to her brain. We have reason to believe that its the effect of an unknown quirk and that she'll  be have large  memory loss." "Thank you Mary. Nurses take her to the ICU. She is stable I'll be examining her along with Mary and Dr . Gohan." The room started to clear up as the nurses took Inko to the ICU and surgeons giving their assigned reports on Inko's conditions.  "Thank you all. You may leave your reports in my office." Dr. Jane said as she left to inform the family about the patient's condition

Back to the present
"Shes in a stable condition but as I've mentioned before shell have msjor memory loss problems so she mighr forget important things such as where she lives or even her family..." she paused to let them take in all the information "We have reasons to believe that a quirk caused her current condition but we are still running some tests to see it there are any more complications. " "Can we atleast see her?" asked a sobbing Mitsuki while Masuru carried Izuku making sure that the other two don't wake up "I'm afraid not. Due to her condition she might react differently and we aren't sure if she she's going be able to take it  as she might be overwhelmed which could cause to go into a comatose state and we really can't risk that in her current condition. "