Short bkdk chapter

I want to thank @Meanleangreenbean for pointing out that I'm going off track. So here is a bkdk chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T

his happens after three years that Inko's been arrested. Which means that they are four years old.

No one pov :

Today was a random day with the trio watching cartoons while Mitsuki made lunch. The only problem was that the channel changed after Izuku tried to turn off the show reminder Mitsuki set for the kids baking championship show but instead ended up changing the channel to one of Mitsuki's romcom movies. So the kids sat there watching the movie, which obviously was new to them. Eventually Stella fell asleep and they continued to watch the movie and then a kissing came on and out of curiosity Izuku asked "Kacchan what are they doing?" New to the concept that you can kiss someone on the lips. Katsuki answered "They're kissing. Mommy and daddy do it all the time because they love each other." He said with a smirk. "You cam kiss someone on the lips?" "Yes" " So when two people love each other they kiss?" "Yes" "Kacchan can I kiss you?" "Y-yes" and then Izuku pecked katsuki's cheek though katsuki's was not satisfied and kissed(more like gave Izuku a peck) Izuku on the lips. And of course Mitsuki took a picture of the two and decided that she should have to put a PIN for not so kids friendly channels.