2.2 Harshali - Protective Much

Disclaimer : This post is completely my imagination and if you are in love with that KS then you can stay away from this for your convenience. Don't come after me for writing this. Because truth be told I completely despise that egoistic girl. And to like or unlike someone is completely personal for someone. And you can't force someone to like your favourite.

Backdrop

When Harshad , Pranali and Karishma were signed as a team to play Abhimanyu, Akshara and Aarohi respectively.

Their first meeting was funny as HC always told he was amazed to see this chhota sa insaan with badi badi aankhein.
But truth be told he was fully blown out by this chhota packet bada dhamaka. He was protective for her from the start as he knew how this industry is. Here people are selfish much to never care about anyone's feelings and give a damn about emotions. They just use people as stair to step high.

And Karishma who was also attracted to Harshad did not like it a bit. She was very much jealous to even imagine Harshad and Pranali together.

In the starting the trio were seen always spending time together. Harshad wanted to spend time with Pranali so that he could know much about her. Pranali also wanted to spend time with him but where ever they go Karishma would tag along so that she could keep an eye on them.

But how ever much you try to stop something if it is written to happen then it will happen at any cost.

At Karishma's sister Vipasha's birthday Harshad never left Pranali's hand. He was holding her with himself and this made karishma even more jealous. Harshad was aware of Karishma's jealousy so he wanted Pranali to be with him all the time. After that party Harshad proposed Pranali and she said yes for their dating phase. And their bond as well as comfort level started growing.
These things made her despise Pranali. She was all ok in front of her but at the back she would always try to backbitch her and In an interview she even told the fans that she was first choice for the character of Akshara.

Now the story:

Harshad : Pinu tumhe nahi lagta ye Karishma bahut hi jyada oversmart banne ki koshish karti hai.

Pranali : Haa pehle to she was all okay but ab uska behaviour bhi change ho gaya hai. Kitni achhi bonding thi humari we even shared a room during udaipur shoot. Lekin pata nahi ab kya ho gaya achanak se. Bahut badal gayi hai wo.

HC : Tum sach me kitni bholi ho yaar wo hume saath me dekh ke jealous feel karti hai isiliye ye sab changes aaye hai usme.

PR : Khair chhodo na babu hume kya. Hum idhar enjoy karte hai na apni life.

H : But be careful haa uske saamne.

P : Haa babu main careful rahungi na. And suno I love you.

H : I Love You too.

One day Karishma liked a body shaming post concerning Pranali which made Harshad and Pranali cut off their ties with her. Now Harshad stopped liking her posts online. Which made her even more mad.

K : (sweetly) Pinu chal na ek story daalte hai saath me.

P : Kyu taaki wo body shaming post jo tune like kari hai aur uski wajah se fans jo tujhe bash kar rahe hai wo maamla thanda pad sake. Tujhe to tere kiye ka hi fruit mil raha hai. Main aisa kuch bhi nahi karne wali. Ye humesha ka hai tera jab bhi tu kuch kaand karti hai tu mere saath ek story post karti hai taaki us kaand pe thanda paani pad jaaye.

Then Karishma went to Garima and requested her for the same.
Garima who was well aware of the nature Karishma even scolded her very much for her jealousy but still told Pranali to help her with this as this was bad for the production also.
Pranali was very close to Garima so she agreed to it on her request.
They posted a story together to show the fans that everything was alright between them.

But Karishma is Karishma she knew ki Harshad ke fans were very much possessive of him and some even shipped him with Jennifer. So the news of them in a relationship will be very much explosive and it will effect their bonding also. She started spreading news using different sources.
As expected this news spread like a wildfire among the fans and Jenshad fans started using abusive words for Pranali. Which started affecting her she being the emotional one felt very bad with these comments and they were trying to figure out how come their dating news spread.

Karishma was very much happy inside that now she is successful this will either result in them splitting their ways by breaking up or Pranali will leave the show. In a way her both hands were in Butter.

But she never knew that Harshad will go to any extent to save Pranali from harrassment.

H : Babu suno ye sab news inside se gayi hai isiliye tumhe itne hate messages aa rahe hain.

P : Par humari dating news sach bhi to hai na. Aise hi agar chalta raha to show ka kya hoga. Babu humne galti kar di kya show ke beech me date karna chalu kar ke.

H : Pagal ho kya tum. Hum kisi ke baare me kya feel karte hai ye bhi control me hota hai kya. Humne to apne dating ko show ke beech me kabhi nahi aane diya. Yaha tak ki apne fans se bhi share nahi kiya kyu ki hum bhi jaante hai ki kuch fans agar achhe hai to kuch bure bhi hai jo peechle show se fan bane hai wo to apne usi couple ko like karte hai na. Yahi to chahti hai Karishma ki humare beech me issues start ho jaaye. Hum use kamyaab to nahi hone de sakte na.

P : To kya kare Babu. Bahut affect ho raha hai show. Dekho na TRP bhi kam aane lagi hai.

H : Ek kaam karte hai hum na live aate hai. Aur apne fans ko saamne se bolte hai ki hum date nahi kar rahe hai. Set pe we will be like before. Uske liye hume thodi koi rok sakta hai but live me we will behave like we are best friends bas nothing more than that.

And then we got the live which was a shocker for Harshali fans. Karishma who was till now jumping because she thought that now she is successful in her motive was also shocked after this.

K : Kyuuunnnnn? Kya socha tha kya hua. In logo ne saamne to kuch nahi kaha mujhse lekin mere saare efforts ko fail kar dete hai. Kya socha tha kya ho gaya. Show me Aarohi ki band bajti hai aur real life me Karishma ki. Popat to har taraf meri hi hoti hai na. ( Haa to aap ho bhi usi ke layak. Aap ki jitni band baje utna kam hai 🤪🤪🤬)

But after this Harshad became very much angry with Karishma. He started showing his hatred openly. And he started getting much protective for Pranali. He even requested to stop media interference in the production which was accepted by the PH without any problem.