3.1 Humesha Main Hi Kyun

The poll results stated that I should start writing about the adoption track. So here I am with my new write up.

So here is my opinion about this certain track.

Writer's Opinion about track : Even though I have many complaints I agree to this one thing with the makers or in a way with Neil if the reaction was in a way justified. Even if we face that type of situation in our life. Suddenly something comes up in front of us for which we have been kept in dark since long we will also be shattered. So Neil shattering is justified. But misbehaving with Akshara who has no fault in all this was just offendable act for me. Even Abhimanyu misbehaved with her along with the so called mother India who was before that all in praises for Akshu.

Now coming to the chapter :

The story starts with the scene in which Akshu founds that Neil is in Birla House and she rushes their to console him as she was also feeling bad for Neil. Even though she was not responsible for all the happenings but in a way she got hitched to all this commotion due to the good for nothing sister of hers who has a habbit of poking nose in every matter even if it concerns her or not. And she very well knew that if Neil was snatching the concerned file which has adoption papers from her then Aarohi is related to this in some way or the other.

Akshu comes to Goenka House amd then taking the plate of kachori decorated it with smiley using ketchup which she knew was Neil's favorite. She forwarded it to Neil who turned his face. Aarohi who saw all this told Akshu to let him be as she thought that in front of Akshu ka pyaar Neil will bent and all her sajish will fail.

Ar : Akshu use man nahi hai to mat force kar na use.

Ak : Chup kar Aarohi tujhse better jaanti hu main Neil ko. (To Neil) Neil please.

N (Jerking off Akshu's hands) : Bhabhi please. Nahi jaanti hai aap mujhe. Agar jaanti hoti to aapko pata hota ki meri takleef thodi si kam ho jaati agar... Ya to aap mujhe puri baat batati ya kuch bhi nahi batati. Lekin aapne to dono me se kuch bhi nahi kiya na.

Ak : Neil aisa nahi hai Neil. Tum please ek baar meri baat sun lo.

N : Mujhe aapki koi baat nahi Sunni hai na hi samajhni hai.

Abhimanyu who reached their some time back saw all this but he completely ignored Akshu and directly came to Neil as at the moment he was mumma's boy and seeing everything with just her maa's point of view and just like her even he was thinking Akshara to be responsible for all these things.

(From here story goes to my imagination)

Abhimanyu anyhow convinced Neil to come with him to Birla House but he not even once told Akshu to come with him. And went completely ignoring her. Akshu who was accompanying them till the door step was shattered to the core and turned to look at her maternal family who were also having questions in their eyes. As by now Aarohi has told them that Akshu poked her nose in a matter which was hidden from a longer period of time and the result is all the current happenings.

Ma : Jab koi Raaz chhupa tha to tumhe kya jarurat thi Akshara in sab baaton me padne ki. Are nayi family thi apne rishton ko better se best banane ki bajaye tumne dukhti nabz par hi haath rakh diya.

Ak : Bade Papa ye aap kya keh rahe hai. Maine aisa kya kar diya jo aap mujhse is tarah se baat kar rahe hai.

Ma : Aarohi ne bata diya hai hume sab kaise wo raaz to itne time se chhupa hua tha Teri wajah se is tarah sabke saamne aaya. Ab agar bigada sab kuch tune hai to sambhalna bhi tujhe hi hoga. Jaa apne ghar aur sambhaal sab kuch.