5.4 Tum Sirf Meri Ho

Recap : Abhimanyu discloses the whole truth to Akshara. Even though half truth came out in front of manjari she was lost in her own world of denial.

Now coming to today's update :

At night Abhir got up and started crying. Due to Abhir's crying Abhimanyu's sleep got disturbed. He quietly took Abhir in his arms and took him outside.

Ab : Baby aapki mumma na bahut weak hai. I know maine bhi unhe bahut pareshan kiya hai. Chalo ek deal karte hai aap na bade hoke Mumma ki team join kar lena aur double pareshan kar lena mujhe. I promise main complain bhi nahi karunga. Uff main bhi Akshu ke saath rehte rehte uski tarah badbadane ki aadat lag gayi hai. Main bhi kya aapse ye sab baatein abhi kar raha hu. Aapko to kuch samajh nahi aa raha hoga. Lekin wo kya hai na aapki Mumma singer hai Papa nahi. Na hi mujhe bed time stories aati hai na hi lullabies. To ab aapko hi deal karna hoga na. Papa sorry hai baby. Waise aapko bhukhi bhukhi lagi hai kya? Ek min main milk banane ka try kar sakta hu. But aap good boy banoge aur Mumma ko disturb nahi karoge okk.

Abhi looked down to see the baby looking at him with his big big eyes just like Akshara.

Ab : Aww aapko pata hai aapki Mumma ki aankhein na mujhe bahut pasand hai. Usme bas doob jaane ka man karta hai. Itni gehrayi hai usme. Par unhi aankhon ne meri wajah se bahut tears bahaye hai. Aur ab un tears ki kasam hai main aap dono ko kabhi bhi dard se nahi gujarne dunga. Jo bhi aap dono ko dard dega use 100 times jyada pain hoga. And uski shuruaat kal se hogi.

The baby just giggled in response to it's father's talkings.

Ab : Achha ji aapko badi hasi aa rahi hai. Chalo lullaby nahi aati to kya atleast aap to ho jo meri baatein full concentration ke saath sunoge. Ab se main aapko apni baaton se hi shaant karwaunga. (In the meantime he made the milk and then checking if the temperature is accurate for baby or not he put the milk bottle in baby's mouth) Lo ji ab to aapka milk bhi ban gaya. Ab aap good baby ki tarah so jaana milk pi ke. Warna ab agar aap roye na to aapki Mumma uth jaayengi.

Akshu whose sleep also broke when the baby was crying was silent when Abhi got up and took baby with him. She was overwhelmed to see his care both for her and her baby.

Ak : Tumhare pyaar par kaise Shaq kar liya Abhi. Tumne mujhe us haalat me ghar se nikala to main tumse nafrat karne lagi par ye sochna bhul gayi jo insaan mere ek aah pe sab kuch chhod ke bhaag ke aata tha wo itna bada step kyun uthayega. Humesha se bewkoof hi reh gayi.

Till then Abhir also slept and Abhi started coming to the room. Akshu saw him coming and then tiptoed to the bed. She pretended sleeping till Abhi came putting baby in its cradle. When Abhi came to his side she turned and hugged him.

Ab : Abhi to filhaal aise hi hug se kaam chalana hoga na jaan. Ek to tum abhi healthy bhi nahi ho aur uper se naraaz bhi ho. Chalo koi nahi abhi tumhara Abhi bhi ek mission pe hai. Mission Akshu ke har ek aansu ka badla. Aur jo jo uske liye responsible hai usko uska hisaab chukta karna hoga. Is baar main kisi ko maaf nahi karunga. Maana mera ek baby hai lekin us ek baby ki maut ka bhi anjaam bhugatna hoga Aarohi Birla and Mahima Birla ko. Mere Neil ki maut ki saza milegi sabko.

And with that he also drifted to sleep.

Next Day :

Manjari who heard that Abhimanyu was in Udaipur. She by all means tried to know where he was as she does not want him to stay with that girl who snatched her son Neil from her. And by all means matlab ALL. She even told her driver to follow Harsh so that she could get an inkling as to where Abhimanyu is staying with that girl. And she got succeeded in her motive as after knowing that Abhimanyu has come with Akshara to the new apartment Harsh could not control himself as he was dieing to see his grandson. Manjari's driver sent the address of apartment to Manjari. She without wasting any time booked a cab and went there. She hid behind a shade and waited for Harsh to leave. As Harsh left after meeting Abhimanyu and his grandson she went to the reception and asked about Abhimanyu Birla flat number. And told that she is his mother. They gave her and she immediately went to the said flat.
When she went their she found the door opened and Akshara playing with Abhir.