[2]

Texts from you and sex from you

Are things that are not so uncommon

Flirt with you you're all about it

Tell me why I feel unwanted?

| Nikki |

Where did it all go wrong?

As I'm about to draw back to the dreaded flashback, I prevent myself from the nightmare. I pick up the remote to un-mute the T.V. Paul Heyman, thankfully, is no longer talking. It's the main event, Lesnar vs the WWE Champ, Seth Rollins. One glance at Rollins and I'm swooning. He's flawless. J & J are by Seth's side, while Paul is there for Brock. The title is on the line. Lesnar picks up the smaller man and takes him to Suplex City. Suplex after suplex. Oh, Brock is going to snap the poor guy in half. Aww. After the suplexes finish, Lesnar gets this crazy face and points directly at the camera and yells,

"This one's for you, baby!"

Greeeat.

The Beast turns around, but is met by a swift kick to the head. Seth picks up his momentum and throws forceful blows to the head of Lesnar.

Ha-ha.

Unfortunately for Mr. Rollins, Brock catches the last punch and lifts him on his shoulders. After tossing and twisting Two-Tones in the air, the F-5 lands hard. That's when J & J come in, they start kicking Brock and the referee calls for the bell.

DDD!

Not on Kane's watch. His theme plays and he steps on onto the ramp with a microphone in hand.

"Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth," he tisks, and shakes his head in disappointment. "here in the WWE, we need to do what is best for business. And doing that does not include cheating."

Seth limps over to the ropes and stands on the first rope, screaming random insults to the man he despises.

"You see, disqualifying yourself in order to keep the title is not going down on my watch. And with myself being the Director of Operations, I declare this match to start over right now! Also, Jamie and Joey are BANNED from ringside."

Okay, time for Nikki Bella to make things interesting.

| Brock |

Restart the match? Perfect. Time to rip pretty boy Rollins limb from limb.

The annoying brat starts barking demands to Kane, very unsuccessful. He pipes down after a while, and the bell rings again. Time to take this title. I grasp the idiot by the neck and push him against the turnbuckle.

"One...two...three...let off of him Brock! Four," the referee warns.

I let go and hold my hands back for a second, before returning to meet him with a kick to the gut.

Some people may think that I'm unloading all of this fury on Rollins because of how he took my title from me at WrestleMania. Others may argue that I'm doing all of this because I'm Brock Lesnar, and for that reason only. But although both of those theories are very true, I direct my attention to the fact that Nicole has a thing for him. It's so incredibly obvious and he is completely insane for her as well.

It's disgusting.

He's the whole reason for the split of Nicole and I, but won't go into detail of that.

I need to focus.

How long was I distracted? Rollins is on the top rope and is heading right at me!

He lands hard. I topple over and lie flat out on the mat. He goes for the cover.

"One!"

"Two!"

No!

I manage to pick him up and prevent the match from ending. He is in my arms, and I crush his body against my knee. Next, I give him another ticket to Suplex City. Man, I could never get tired of this.

Seven suplexes later, he is lifted on top of my shoulders, and I hit second F-5 of the night. He is ouuut.

I stick my tongue out of my mouth, and wipe the sweat from my forehead with my forearm. I drop down to go for the pin.

"One!"

"Two!"

You Can Look But You Can't Touch, You Keep Dreaming On The Stars Above!

. . . . . . . . . . . .