[6]

~Next Morning~

| Seth |

I wake up and freshen up, showering and doing all of that fun stuff. I fix my hair in the mirror and pull a "You Can't 'C' Knee" t-shirt over my head and decide I look good enough. Hell, I'm looking great. The last accessory I need to bring is my prized possession, my title. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship, my baby.  Agh, I sound like AJ Lee. Time to go.

...

Nine A.M. rolls along and I find myself seated in a chair behind a table with pictures of myself and a long line of screaming fans. I glance to the side and notice that my partner in crime isn't here yet. Where is Miss Diva's Champ? Between all of the cheering, I manage to hear the fast paced clicking of heels on the tile floor. The Diva's Championship is slapped on the table and the titleholder takes a seat beside me. She picks up, excuse me, she grabs the water bottle on the table designated for her and rips the cap off to chug down some of it.

"Haha, you going to be alright?" I ask Lady Bella. She shoots me a glare that startles me a bit. I guess I have my answer.

The security guard holding back the fans looks at us and we give him the thumbs up, allowing the signing to start.

Fans are rushed in, getting autographs from myself and Nikki. While we are busy signing, I manage to sneak a couple peeks at the beautiful Diva. Okay, I claimed that I was using her earlier, but I believe that she literally is flawless. That body. The hair. The way her dress hugs those curves. I just-

"Seth," she hisses, shaking me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her.

"You're staring," she rolled her eyes and went back to signing.

I went back to staring.

| Brock |

I messed up really badly last night, but I have to get over it right now because I am not going to get involved with Ronda. Well, not right now.

I need to hit the gym.

"TAXI!" I hail the cab, and the driver stops for me.  I get in the taxi and tell him, that I need to get to the nearest gym.  He nods and drives us away.

I stare out of the window and take in the view of New York City in the morning, so busy.  Everyone's in a rush.  I see the building where some of the Superstars and Divas are at an autograph signing.   I think that's where Nicole is...and Colby too.  Stop, just stop.  I need to forget about her.

Ha.

"Well, we're here!  That's twenty dollars," the taxi driver waits for me to pay, I pull out a twenty and slap it on his hand.  I exit the cab and take my gym bag with me.

I walk up the stairs to the gym, and push past the glass door.  I make my way towards the treadmills to warm up.  Putting in my earbuds and jogging, I drown out everything around me. 

About twenty minutes pass before I get off the equipment and go over to another machine to exercise my quads.  I glance across the room where my eyes land upon Ronda, lifting weights.  Sweat drips down her face, she has a very concentrated face.  Eyes locked on something on the other side of the room.  I turn away to avoid any awkward confrontations. 

My luck with women isn't really the greatest.

I regain my focus and continue an intense workout.  That is until someone touches my shoulder, causing my reflexes to swing aimlessly behind me.

"Hey, what do you think you're-" I stop mid-sentence.  I look down at the shorter person and tilt my head.

"Sorry, Mr. Lesnar,"

"Paul? What are you doing in a gym. No offense," I look at my manager with confusion.

"Oh ha ha, I was just looking for you. Vince called earlier with a business proposal."

"Can't we discuss this later?" I asked, swinging punches at a punching bag.

"I'm sure you want to hear about this one, this is different than any other," he sounds like he's trying to hide excitement in his voice.

"Let's talk tomorrow. I'm busy," I roll my eyes, swinging harder at the bag.

"But! Brock-"

"Ah, ah, ah, tomorrow," I punch even harder.

"Brock, this is urgent!"

All it takes is one scary look, and with that, Paul throws his hands up in defeat, and walks out of the gym.

The last thing I want on my mind is work right now. Well, that and Nikki. And Ronda.

Women.

WWE.

Life.

Agh.